~STAY WITH ME!~ (Chapter 3)

OMG SINCE I GOT OVER 2 VIEWS IM MAKING MORE CHAPTERS!!!!I LOVE YALL SO MUCH I TRULY AM GREATFUL<3 ANYWAYS HERE'S THE PART YOU WANTED:3

Veneer looked down and whispered in Velvets ear,the silence was broken by the voice of velvet."Ah..well sorry dear trolls but...we should probably get going" Veneers eyes puffed up as if he was about to cry,but he didn't."WAIT!PLEASE DON'T GO!" Floyd yelled,"please...stay".Veneers eyes glowed as he mouthed "okay" as he shook velvets hand signalling to stay.

They all sat in a circle and Floyd handed out UNO cards, within seconds the game started.Veneer checked his cards and he put down a yellow 6,Clay slapped down a blue 6 and the game continued.Veneer put his hand down thinking of something to calm himself,he felt a tiny hand on top of his.He looked to the side to see Floyd looking at the others and suddenly looking at Veneer, blushing,and pulled his hand away.They both laughed and looked away from eachother,Veneer got to his last card and so did JD,Spruce and Branch,Veneer almost exploded when JD put his last card down but,again felt that hand on his and calmed down.

They played so many more games and it ended up being time to go to sleep,Veneer waited untill everyone slept and pulled out his Floyd plush, gently holding it and instantly fell asleep.Floyd woke up because he was thirsty and saw Veneer sleeping with the plush,he slightly touched it and then pulled it away to get a better look at it.He fell down when he heard Veneer waking,Veneer looked,still sleepy and saw the pink hair and pulled it close thinking it was the plush of Floyd...

Floyd tried to squirm out of Veneers grabs but if was to no luck,he felt something brush against his face.A kiss.Floyd sighed,"This is gonna be a long night...".

Ty all for blowing up the last part, I'm rlly thankful for everything.So I will create a part 4/chapter.Love you all just give me some time to make Chapter 4.BYE SILLIES<33