~Park~(Chapter 9)

"Hey guys wanna go to the park?" Velvet asked,Veneers eyes had sparkles and the trolls were about to sing."Istg if you guys start singing I will squish you" Velvet screamed.Eveyone was silent,"Velvet I don't wanna go to jail again so um..maybe don't threaten them?Plus their songs are so cute!" Her younger brother said."Ugh fine,just pack y'all stuff if your bringing things".

Veneer brought:His diary,troll jumpers and jackets,drinks and food,a pen,His Floyd plushie.

Floyd brought:Veneer plushie,a weapon,bird food.

Velvet brought:Nail polish,troll capsule,her water bottle, troll makeup,makeup,spare clothes.

Poppy & Viva brought:Scrapbook supplies,Barb and Branch plushies,A picture of branch,picture of barb.

Barb brought: Viva plushie,picture of Viva<3,her guitar,her pet bat Debby/Debbie.

The brozone bag(Brozone brothers brought):Picture of Poppy, poppy plushie, Viva plushie,all of Bruce's kids,a marker,one of their albums,Viva plushie,script, playdough,Rhonda.

Veneer loaded the car up and maybe smashed into a few poles, Veneer looked in the rear view mirror to see Barb cuddling her Viva plushie sleeping.

Veneer pov:

I looked back to see everyone was sleeping, including Velvet in the front seat next to me.I decided it'd be best to let them sleep and stopped the car and called it a night, putting blankets over them so they wouldn't get cold.Floyd was still awake though looking at me so i asked him,"Are you done admiring my beauty?" And he instantly got red."Uh-ah-n-nooo... Why'd you think thaaaattt....That's not the point,I'm having trouble sleeping and wondered if i could sleep next to you..?" He talked so cute I couldn't deny him so i agreed.Thats all I remember from last night.

OKAY BEFORE I START I AM USING SOMEONE'S MUPPET (Bruce's child) OC!!! THIS IS THEIR @ ,LavinucaLavinia.Thanks for letting me use your oc!and now for what y'all have been waiting for.

As the gang arrived at the park everyone started to tumble out of the car."ROCK ONNNN!!(barb)" "BARBIE STOP!(viva)" "Andrew stop pulling Lavinia's bow(Bruce)" "this playdough bussin(guess)" kissing sounds(twig and popsicle) "CAN YALL GET OUT OF THE CAR,VIVA STOP SIMPING FOR BARB AND CLAY STOP EATING THAT CRUSTY DUSTY MUSTY LUSTY RUSTY ZUSTY VUSTY YUSTY FUCKING PLAYDOUGH,BRANCH AND POPPY SAVE IT FOR THE WEDDING 😭" Veneer yelled having a fucking mental breakdown."Y'all is he okay?not that I care or anything just is he?" Floyd asked,"He's fine don-" before she could finish her sentence she spotted a girl with purple hair and saturated pinky-purplish skin colour,Orchid.Orchid had also spotted the mount rageon who had green,spaghetti hair that was tied into a simple pony tail.Orchid loved Velvets fashion and her personality (before she captured trolls) and had big feelings for Velvet but didn't know how to tell her.Velvet had feelings for her too and also had no idea about anything to do with romance(she also just didn't have the guts to ask her), Velvet immediately got out and ran to orchid and they started doing a handshake.

I am yours and you are mine,
We'll be together until the end of time!
Together until night and day,
I'll be there and wipe your tears away.
Baby blue eyes,like the morning skies,
Purple lips,that you couldn't miss.
Hugs and kisses,
Love and wishes.
Bestest of friends forever and ever,
I'll be there, together forever.
(It's not the best but I tried)

They both laughed and hugged eachother,"hello cupcake" "Heya shortcake". Within moments Velvet and Orchid walked away taking, linking arms and everything.

"not even I have had a friendship like that" one of the trolls said.

GO TO MY ANNOUNCEMENT BOOK 📖 FOR UPDATES,NEWS,NEW CHARACTERS,PLANS FOR CHAPTERS AND STUFF LIKE THAT!