DADZAWA comforts Izuku

TikTok User vigilantzu

In a dark and quiet alley, the city's lights flickered like distant stars. Izuku Midoriya, known as the vigilante "Deku," swung gracefully between the buildings, his green costume blending with the shadows. His intentions were noble - to protect those in need when the heroes couldn't reach in time.

However, one fateful night, everything changed.

Izuku found himself facing a dangerous villain, one who seemed unstoppable. The battle was fierce, and in the heat of the moment, Izuku unleashed a powerful attack he hadn't fully mastered. The consequences were catastrophic. The villain fell, lifeless, to the ground.

For the first time, guilt and horror gripped Izuku's heart. He had become the very thing he swore to fight against - a killer. The weight of his actions crushed him, and he couldn't bear the burden alone. In a desperate search for guidance and redemption, he made his way to the one person he believed could help: Shota Aizawa, also known as Eraser Head.

In the early hours of the morning, Izuku stood outside Aizawa's apartment, his heart pounding in his chest. He hesitated before knocking on the door. When the door swung open, Aizawa's tired eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the distressed vigilante.

"Izuku? What the hell happened?" Aizawa asked, concern etched on his usually stoic face.

Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes as he tried to speak. "I-I messed up, Aizawa-sensei. I... I didn't mean to, but I... I killed someone."

Aizawa's expression hardened, and he ushered Izuku inside, his mind racing with the implications of what he had just heard. The small apartment became a haven for Izuku's anguish as he collapsed into Aizawa's arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

Aizawa, though typically stern and unyielding, felt a pang of sympathy for the young vigilante. He guided Izuku to the couch, allowing him to release the torrent of emotions that threatened to consume him. As Izuku cried, Aizawa pondered the delicate line between heroism and vigilantism.

"You need to tell me exactly what happened," Aizawa said, his voice steady but compassionate.

Between choked sobs, Izuku recounted the tragic events of the night. Aizawa listened attentively, his mind grappling with the moral dilemma that now enveloped his student.

After Izuku had poured out his soul, he looked up at Aizawa with tear-streaked eyes. "Sensei, am I still a good person? Can I still be a hero?"

Aizawa sighed and placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Izuku, being a hero is about more than just stopping villains. It's about doing what's right, even when it's difficult. What matters now is how you handle the aftermath. Learn from this, take responsibility, and strive to be better. You made a mistake, but that doesn't define who you are."

In that small apartment, amidst the darkness and the weight of regret, a mentor and his student grappled with the harsh reality of their choices. The road to redemption would be challenging, but Aizawa, ever the pragmatic teacher, was determined to guide Izuku back to the path of righteousness.