Cape that warms you

TikTok User vigilantzu

The city's skyline sparkled under the moonlight as Deku, the vigilante known for his green costume, found solace on a quiet rooftop. His eyes, tired from a night of patrolling, scanned the city below. As fatigue settled in, Izuku decided to take a moment to rest.

Nestling into a corner, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a familiar cape - the one he had taken from Gran Torino's collection. Despite its initial purpose as a hero's garment, tonight it would serve a different role. Izuku wrapped himself in the cape, feeling the warmth and comfort it provided.

The night air was crisp, and the cape shielded Izuku from the chill. As he lay there, staring up at the stars, memories of his time with Gran Torino flooded his mind. The mentorship, the training, and the invaluable lessons were all encapsulated in the fabric that now embraced him.

The cape was a silent companion, a connection to the past and a symbol of the journey he had undertaken. It carried the weight of his experiences and the wisdom imparted by his mentor. With his eyes closed, Izuku allowed himself to drift into a moment of reflection, the sounds of the city below becoming a distant hum.

In this quiet sanctuary, Izuku found solace not just in the physical warmth of the cape but also in the emotional comfort it brought. As the night unfolded, the vigilant hero rested beneath the stars, ready to face whatever challenges awaited him in the city's shadows.