DADZAWA'S fury at ALL MIGHT

The sun hung low in the sky as the students of U.A. High School engaged in their training exercises. Among them, Izuku Midoriya, fuelled by determination, pushed himself beyond his limits under the guidance of All Might. Aizawa, the vigilant hero known as Eraserhead, observed from a distance, his sharp eyes catching every detail.

Days had passed since Izuku confided in Aizawa, revealing the secret of how he obtained his Quirk. Aizawa's unease grew as he watched All Might's relentless demands pushing Izuku to the brink, time and time again.

As the training session reached its peak, Aizawa's apprehension turned to dread. All Might's words grew harsher with each failure, his disappointment palpable. And then, it happened.

Izuku stumbled, his body weary and worn. All Might's voice thundered across the training ground, echoing with frustration. "You call yourself a hero? Pathetic!"

Aizawa's heart clenched as he witnessed the scene unfold. With a swift stride, he closed the distance between them, his expression a mask of fury.

"All Might!" Aizawa's voice boomed, cutting through the air like a blade.

All Might turned, surprised by the sudden interruption, but Aizawa's glare left no room for misunderstanding. "What do you think you're doing?" Aizawa demanded, his voice sharp with anger.

All Might hesitated, taken aback by Aizawa's sudden outburst. "I...I'm training him," he replied, his tone defensive.

"Training him?" Aizawa scoffed, his voice dripping with disdain. "This isn't training, All Might. This is abuse!"

All Might's gaze faltered, guilt washing over him like a tidal wave. "I only wanted to help him reach his full potential," he protested weakly.

"At what cost?" Aizawa shot back, his voice rising with each word. "Look at him!"

Izuku, battered and bruised, struggled to rise to his feet. But before he could, a sudden surge of pain tore through his body, sending him crashing to the ground.

Aizawa's fury reached its peak as he rushed to Izuku's side, his heart pounding with fear. "Izuku!" he cried out, his voice filled with anguish.

All Might's facade crumbled as he witnessed the extent of Izuku's injuries. "I didn't mean for this to happen," he whispered, his voice heavy with regret.

"Didn't mean for this to happen?" Aizawa repeated, his voice trembling with rage. "You pushed him too far, All Might. And now, he's paying the price."

Silence descended upon them, broken only by the sound of Izuku's laboured breathing. All Might bowed his head, the weight of his actions pressing down on him like a lead weight.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice barely above a whisper.

But Aizawa's fury remained unyielding, his gaze locked on All Might with unwavering intensity. "Sorry isn't good enough," he declared, his voice a cold, hard truth.

And as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the training ground, Aizawa knew that this was far from over. For the safety and well-being of his students, he would stop at nothing to ensure that justice was served.