DADZAWA finds out about IZUKU and ALL MIGHT

In the quiet stillness of the night, Izuku found himself awake, his mind swirling with thoughts and questions that refused to let him rest. Alone in his room, he sat cross-legged on his bed, surrounded by darkness, save for the faint glow of the moon filtering in through his window.

"I need answers," he whispered into the silence, his voice barely audible. "I need to understand."

Closing his eyes, Izuku reached out with his mind, seeking the familiar presence of the previous One For All users, the vestiges who resided within him. They were his guides, his mentors, and his confidants, offering wisdom and guidance when he needed it most.

"Hey," he murmured softly, addressing the spectral forms that materialized before him. "I have to talk to you."

But as Izuku began to voice his thoughts aloud, something shifted in the air. A tension hung heavy, and the vestiges grew silent, their ghostly figures tense and wary.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked, furrowing his brow in confusion. "Why are you all so quiet?"

And then, a voice, low and cautious, spoke out from the darkness. "Izuku," it said, "there's someone else here."

Izuku froze, his heart pounding in his chest. Someone else? But who could it be at this hour?

Before he could dwell on it further, a figure emerged from the shadows, stepping into the dim moonlight filtering through the window. It was Aizawa Sensei, his stern expression softened slightly by the concern in his eyes.

"Izuku," Aizawa said, his voice firm yet gentle. "What are you doing up at this hour?"

Izuku blinked, momentarily caught off guard by his teacher's sudden appearance. But then, with a calmness that surprised even himself, he replied, "Hey, Aizawa Sensei. I couldn't sleep, so I was just... talking to the vestiges."

Aizawa's eyes narrowed, his gaze piercing. "Talking to the vestiges?" he repeated, his tone tinged with disbelief. "Izuku, you know that's dangerous. You shouldn't be doing that without supervision."

Izuku nodded, understanding the gravity of Aizawa's words. "I know, Sensei. I'm sorry."

But Aizawa's concern quickly turned to something else, something darker. "Izuku," he said, his voice low and intense. "There's something you're not telling me. Something about your quirk."

Izuku's heart skipped a beat, his stomach twisting with unease. He knew he couldn't hide the truth any longer, not from Aizawa Sensei, not from the man who had become like a father to him.

And so, with a heavy sigh, Izuku began to speak, recounting the events that had led to him inheriting One For All, the secret he had kept buried deep within his heart.

As he spoke, Aizawa listened in stunned silence, his expression darkening with each passing moment. And when Izuku had finished, when he had laid bare the truth of his quirk's origins, Aizawa's anger erupted like a storm.

"How dare he?" Aizawa growled, his voice low and dangerous. "How dare All Might keep this from me?"

And with that, Aizawa stormed off into the night, his determination burning bright in his eyes.

The next morning, as the sun rose on a new day, Aizawa confronted All Might with a fury that could not be contained. In a swift and brutal motion, he delivered a punch to All Might's nose, the force of it enough to break bone.

"How dare you?" Aizawa spat, his voice laced with venom. "How dare you not reveal to me about Izuku? And here I was, being harsh on him, not knowing the truth. He's like my son!"

All Might staggered back, stunned and speechless, his eyes wide with shock and regret.

And as Aizawa walked away, his heart heavy yet resolved, he made a silent promise to himself: to always protect Izuku, to always stand by his side, no matter what.

Later that night, as Izuku learned of Aizawa's actions, he felt a warmth spread through his chest, a sense of gratitude and appreciation for the man who had become like a father to him.

Approaching Aizawa tentatively, Izuku wrapped his arms around him in a tight hug, his voice soft and heartfelt.

"Thank you, Dadzawa," he whispered, his words filled with sincerity. "You're like a dad to me too."