IZUKU under anaesthesia with DADZAWA

As Izuku slipped into unconsciousness, his mind drifted into a hazy dreamscape, where reality blurred and imagination ran wild. In his delirium, he found himself floating in a sea of fluffy clouds, surrounded by talking cats discussing quantum physics while wearing tiny bow ties and monocles. A group of flying broccoli held a meeting to discuss their plans for world domination, led by a particularly ambitious stalk named Broccolini.

In the midst of this bizarre scene, a familiar figure emerged from the clouds, clad in his signature scarf and stern expression. It was Aizawa Sensei, his eyes softening with concern as he reached out to Izuku.

"Dadzawa," Izuku slurred, a goofy grin spreading across his face. "You're here!"

Aizawa arched an eyebrow, his lips twitching with amusement. "Izuku, are you feeling alright?"

Izuku nodded vigorously, his words tumbling out in a jumble of nonsensical babble. "I'm great! Everything's great! Did you know that cats can fly if they eat enough tuna? And broccoli becomes sentient when exposed to moonlight? Oh, and I've been appointed as the ambassador to the flying vegetable kingdom! I LOVE YOU DADZAWA"

Aizawa couldn't help but chuckle at Izuku's antics, looking away in embarrassment, his heart swelling with affection for the boy who had wormed his way into his life and his heart.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the hospital staff exchanged amused glances as they watched the scene unfold. It wasn't every day they saw a patient under the influence of anesthesia spouting off about flying cats and talking vegetables.

The next day, as Izuku emerged from the fog of anesthesia, he found himself cocooned in warmth and comfort. Aizawa was there by his side, a steady presence amidst the chaos of the hospital room, wearing a comically oversized pair of novelty glasses and a clown nose.

"Hey, Dadzawa," Izuku murmured, his voice hoarse from the procedure. "Thanks for being here."

Aizawa grinned, his hand reaching out to ruffle Izuku's hair affectionately. "Of course, Izuku. I'll always be here for you, no matter what. And next time, maybe I'll bring along some flying broccoli for entertainment. Who knows, maybe they'll perform a tap dance routine!"

And as Izuku drifted back to sleep, his heart brimming with gratitude and love, he knew that he was truly blessed to have Aizawa as his mentor, his teacher, and above all, his father figure, even if he did have a penchant for goofy antics and nonsensical anesthesia-induced musings. The adventures of Izuku and Dadzawa were just beginning, and with each passing day, their bond only grew stronger, fueled by laughter, love, and the occasional dose of absurdity.