DADZAWA saves DEKU

TikTok User vigilantzu

The moon hung high in the night sky as Deku, the green-clad vigilante, leaped from rooftop to rooftop. His heart raced with adrenaline, the thrill of the chase pulsating through his veins. In his pursuit of justice, he pushed the limits of his abilities, testing the boundaries of his newfound agility.

However, the exhilaration quickly turned to a moment of terror as Deku miscalculated a jump. The ground rushed up to meet him, and he found himself careening towards the edge of the roof. Panic seized him as he teetered on the brink of disaster, but before he could plunge into the abyss below, a blur of black appeared, and strong hands gripped him firmly.

Aizawa, the hero known as Eraserhead, materialized out of the shadows, his capture weapon expertly deployed to save the falling vigilante. With a swift and practiced motion, he secured Deku, preventing a potentially disastrous fall.

The green-eyed vigilante, now safely in Aizawa's grasp, felt a mix of gratitude and embarrassment. Aizawa's stern gaze met his, and the hero's words were measured and direct. "You've got potential, but reckless moves like that will get you killed. Precision and control are essential. Let me show you the safest way to navigate the rooftops."

Aizawa took Deku under his wing, guiding him through the proper techniques for rooftop traversal. With a no-nonsense demeanor, he explained the importance of balance, timing, and understanding the limitations of one's own abilities. The lessons were not just about movement; they were about survival.

"As a hero, you need to be vigilant and calculated, not impulsive," Aizawa lectured. "Every action has consequences, and it's your responsibility to ensure your safety and the safety of those you're trying to protect."

Deku absorbed Aizawa's teachings like a sponge, grateful for the mentorship offered by the hero he admired. Aizawa's expertise transformed the once haphazard leaps into precise, controlled movements. The rooftop became a training ground, and under Aizawa's watchful eye, Deku honed his skills, determined to become a more efficient and capable vigilante.

As the night unfolded, Aizawa's stern expression softened slightly, recognizing the earnestness in Deku's eyes. "You've got potential, kid. But potential alone won't keep you alive out here. Use your head, and maybe you'll make it as a vigilante."

From that night forward, Deku applied Aizawa's teachings, blending agility with caution. The vigilant hero, once saved by the watchful Eraserhead, continued his nightly patrols with newfound confidence and skill, a testament to the lessons learned on the rooftops of the city.