DADZAWA being a Dad to IZUKU!!

Izuku Midoriya stood in front of his mirror, his hands trembling slightly as he struggled with the tie around his neck. It was his first day of his internship at Sir Nighteye's agency, and he wanted everything to be perfect. But no matter how many times he tried, he couldn't get the tie to look right.

A knock at his bedroom door interrupted his frustration. "Come in," he called, hoping it was his mom. Instead, Shota Aizawa, his homeroom teacher, stepped in. Izuku's eyes widened in surprise.

"Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?"

Aizawa gave a rare, faint smile. "Your mother called me. She said you were having some trouble. Thought I might be able to help."

Izuku felt a lump in his throat. He had always admired Aizawa's calm and collected demeanor, but he never expected him to come to his house to help with something as mundane as a tie. "I... I appreciate it. Thank you."

Aizawa walked over and took the tie from Izuku's hands. "Let me show you. It's not as hard as it looks." With practiced ease, Aizawa looped the tie and tightened it around Izuku's collar. "There. Try to remember how I did it."

Izuku touched the tie, a feeling of gratitude washing over him. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa. I... I don't know what I'd do without you."

Aizawa looked at him, his eyes softening. "You're doing fine, Midoriya. Just remember, it's okay to ask for help."

The bond between them had grown stronger over the months. Izuku found himself relying more on Aizawa for guidance, not just in combat and hero work, but in everyday life. Aizawa had become a father figure to him, a presence he had sorely missed.

Izuku's own father had left when he was young, promising to return one day but never following through. The empty promise had left a void in Izuku's heart, one that his mother tried to fill but couldn't completely.

One evening, as Izuku stood in front of the bathroom mirror, he noticed the faint beginnings of a beard. Panic set in. He had no idea how to shave. He hesitated before pulling out his phone and sending a message to Aizawa.

Aizawa responded almost immediately. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

True to his word, Aizawa arrived and made his way to the bathroom. "First time, huh?" he said, noticing Izuku's anxious expression.

Izuku nodded. "Yeah. I don't know what to do."

Aizawa grabbed a razor and shaving cream from the sink. "Alright. Watch closely. You don't want to cut yourself." He demonstrated each step with patience, guiding Izuku through the process until the young hero-in-training managed to get a clean shave.

Izuku looked at his reflection, feeling a mixture of relief and gratitude. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa. You've been like a father to me. More than my real dad ever was."

Aizawa's gaze softened. "I'm glad I can be here for you, Midoriya. You're a good kid. You deserve to have someone looking out for you."

The emotional bond between them grew even stronger that day. Izuku started spending more time with Aizawa outside of school, seeking his advice and support in all aspects of his life. It was as if he had finally found the father figure he had always longed for.

Then one night, everything changed. Izuku's father, Hisashi, unexpectedly returned home. The man who had abandoned them all those years ago stood in the doorway, looking older but otherwise the same.

"Izuku," Hisashi said, his voice strained. "I'm back. I've missed you."

Izuku's anger bubbled to the surface. "Missed me? You left us! You promised you'd come back, but you never did! Do you know what that did to Mom? To me?"

Hisashi looked taken aback, guilt and regret etched on his face. "I'm sorry, Izuku. I know I messed up. But I'm here now. I want to make things right."

But Izuku couldn't contain his rage. "It's too late! I don't need you anymore. I've got someone who actually cares about me!"

Without another word, Izuku stormed out of the house, tears streaming down his face. He ran through the night, his feet carrying him to the only place where he felt safe. He knocked on Aizawa's door, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

Aizawa opened the door, his expression concerned. "Midoriya? What happened?"

Izuku broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. "He came back. My dad... he came back. I couldn't take it. I yelled at him and left. I don't know what to do."

Aizawa pulled Izuku into a comforting embrace. "It's alright, Midoriya. You did what you felt was right. It's okay to be angry and hurt. You're not alone."

They sat together on the couch, Aizawa listening as Izuku poured out his heart. "You've been more of a father to me than he ever was," Izuku said, his voice choked with emotion. "I don't want him in my life."

Aizawa nodded, his grip firm on Izuku's shoulder. "You have every right to feel that way. You don't have to forgive him if you're not ready. Just know that I'm here for you, no matter what."Izuku looked up at Aizawa, his eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa. For everything. You've done more for me than he ever did."

Aizawa's expression softened. "You're a good kid, Midoriya. And I'm proud of you. We'll get through this together."

As the night wore on, Izuku felt a sense of peace wash over him. He knew the road ahead would be difficult, but with Aizawa by his side, he felt ready to face anything. For the first time in a long time, he felt like he had a real family.