Part 03

Kentrell Lavantae Hayes
Houston Texas📍

Today I decided to take junior out to go spend a father and son day but first I wanted to take him to get a haircut than ima take em to go play at this small arcade so he can play around

His birthday is coming up real soon he's finna be 4 my boy is really growing up on me I was hoping if Layla would let him spend his birthday with me but already knowing her she probably won't.

"Kj nigga stop come here son let daddy put this shirt on you"

As he hugged my legs I than picked em up

"Come on you wanna go to arcade with daddy huh wanna play around"

He than clapped his hands all excited

"yah daddy me wanna go play" I sat em down putting his shirt and shoes we was matching wearing a white polo shirt with some black jeans and some air forces we looked like some fly ass niggas.

* Ft call from Sean*
" what's the moveeee Trell"
"Wsg Sean and not shi i'm taking Jr out for a son and daddy day" Puttin the camera on him as he waved to his uncle.
"Wsg nephew I miss you little nigga n Alright I was just checking on you Trell Love you stay smoov"
"I appreciate it love you more you 2"

       * The phone than hangs up*

" Come on Kj you ready to spend a day with daddy huh"

picking him up kissing his cheek and getting his backpack and also my gun and my keys before leaving my apartment.

*Pulling up to the barbershop*

As we than pulled up to the shop I got Jr out holding him in my arms I than walked in there seeing my home boy King

" Wsg with my nigga trell and wsp with little man jr"

As he walked over to us and dabbed me up and hugged jr

"Shii nun really I got this little nigga for the weekend we spending a daddy and son day today and he need a cut you think u can get em in for me"

He than went behind his desk finishing up cuttin his client.

"Yeah it's guud I'll cut em for you Ian got no clients after this one anyways".

As I was finna speak some niggas than came in the same ones from the club
which meant.

" Wsg with my nigga Ja'kari"

As he hugged the man and chatted with other barbers till he finally landed his eyes on me he stared at me a little while till he gazed his eyes at Jr.