Part 018

Kentrell Lavantae Hayes
Chicago Illinois📍3:30 pm Friday

Before I left off to Chicago I decided to drop Kj off to his mother house, She looked like she was doing better we talked and talked she told me that she was wrong for not communicating with me

She also told me she was going to do better with that and not shut me out anymore which made me feel a little better.

I could tell it was more she wanted to tell me but before we could finish Kj woke up from his nap happy to see his mommy it made me smile I know how much he missed his mama .

We finally landed in Chicago them niggas was talkin bout driving all the way out here like we had time and never will I fly with them again niggas don't got no home training .

Especially Jaysean scary ass he was scared before the fuckin plane even took off he damn near had an heart attack while Dre was over there sleeping like a baby.

While there was me I stayed up the whole time thinking about my baby he probably scared and in pain and that shit hurted me more then anything .

I wondered if Zyair'e was good or if he was hurt or anything I know I wasn't the best to him or nun when we first met.

But that don't mean an nigga can't show some sympathy for em I hope he's okay and isn't in any pain .

My thought were cut short as we pulled up to the hotel we was going be staying in it was something nice not to fancy but you feel me not to ghetto.

" Woww chicago got nice shit" Delo said looking from the window I then felt my phone go off

It was from Zyair'e..

Wait Zyair'e ? I then double check making sure I wasn't I then hesitated at first what if this was some type of set up or some?? I was lost on what to do and ended up calling him.

RING... RING ..RING....

*Audio call*

" Kentrell..I didn't know if he really let you go, you good? I know you probably don't wanna hear this but Tyreek got Keem" I already knew deep down he had him but it doesn't mean it ain't hurt any less

  " i'm good thank you and what chu mean he got him how??"I said hearing my voice crack I then feel eyes on me

" Look the nigga was 5 steps a head of us like JG said he would be he had captured you" My heart then shanked

" What- What are you tryna say my nigga???!" I said getting louder I then hear him taking deep breaths

" Keem went with him.. I tried- I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen Kentrell he wanted to make sure you were okay"