Part 05

Kentrell Lavantae Hayes
Houston Texas📍

Kentrell Lavantae HayesHouston Texas📍

Few days later

Ever since me and that nigga keem got into it we've been on some cool shit lately like he been calling me more I've been opening up a little he's told me some shi about him and everything.

We haven't spoke about what he did to me that night we just moved passed it which for me i'm good with that honestly cause Ian know what that feeling was.

And why I felt that way it's been on my mind for a couple days non stop but he's been wanna see me and he's been asking me when he could come over to my crib so we could talk more about the job that we have to do in 2 weeks  and Ion know if I trust em enough for that but we getting there.

"Dre and Jaysean chill the fuck out with all that shit damn"

These niggas was stressing me the fuck out playing like some little ass kids

"Damn bitch ass nigga could've at least asked us nicely"

Delo said walking over getting little snacks from my cabinets as Sean sits down and continues counting the money that we've made from the last couple of days smh we've been getting low on money for real Boss Man has been taking more money from our cuts .

which leaves me with little money for me to do for kj and getting shit I need for the house I need that nigga gone shi would be more easier I could do shi I need to do but that nigga be on our necks.

" Y'all remember that bitch Keisha I use to fuck on back in high school" Sean said looking at Us while texting someone

" Yeah Keisha with big butt brown skin and nice ass curves" I said looking at him licking the blunt.

" I know you ain't talkin about the keisha that baby daddy is from the saints I know damn well you ain't back fucking on that shi she tried to set yo ass up"

Delo said looking at Sean like he was krazy which he was ian expect this from Sean he was always the smartest when it came to bitches and shit.

"Nigga ian back fucking on nun she just texted me and shi tryna have me come see her and key word TRIED and you think ima go in there lacking hell nah I just wanna see what she wants"

I then slapped the back of this nigga big ass head he sound dumb as fuck we all know what she wants and that's some dick but who knows what her crazy ass could do.

"Man you already know what she wants dumb ass and who knows what if she actually set yo ass up this time huh" I said looking at him as he mugged me from hitting him hella hard.

"Man Ight ian goin link with her but I gotta go my mama wants me to come help her and yall know how she gets so im gone" He said getting up grabbing his keys before dabbing us up before leaving.

"Aw man now i'm stuck with yo mean ass tae tae can we go to the store I need some more back woods please" He said begging me with his lips out looking ugly ass fuck.