Part 014

Kentrell Lavantae Hayes
Houston Texas 📍8:00 pm

After Hakeem took us all out for a family date we were now on the way back to the house

We were all drained from the fun day we had especially Kj, Hakeem had been spoiling this little nigga all day from toys,food, and more shit .

The bond was just unbreakable Kj always wants Hakeem to be with him for anything, Like going to the bathroom, rides, wanting him to carry him everywhere.

That nigga damn near have my son more then I do. I know all would say I should be jealous but it warmed my heart how Kj was opening to others that wasn't me or his mama and his uncles.

" Pa you okay, Did you enjoy today?" I then smile at him thinking back to today

" Yeah I had a good time thank you for today Hakeem for real Jr loved it" I said looking back at a sleeping Jr he had his Teddy bear that Hakeem won for him and his Tablet on his lap.

" You know it's no problem I love spending time with you and fat man, I wanted to spend the last few hours I got with y'all before me and Zy leave tomorrow" He said reaching over grabbing my hand

Then reality hit he was finna leave for Chicago first thing in the Morning he could probably die out there, get shot, get kidnapped and I wouldn't even know.

So many thoughts was going through my head I was stuck " Stop thinking to much Kentrell Please not tonight baby we just had a good day as a family" He said kissing my hands.

I wanted to listen to him but I couldn't, yeah I may have agreed to letting him go out there but Ian never said I wasn't going have a problem with it I was scared, I was anxious, I was everything at the moment .

____________

We finally arrived to the Hakeem's house. I then get out walking over to Kj door before he stoped me .

" Ima get him Pa go in da house ima get the rest of his stuff too"

He said kissing my lips and handing me the keys to the house .

I then walked to the front of the door unlocking it before going inside this was my second time being over here I can tell he was a very neat and clean person .

I then walked to kitchen stool and sat down waiting for Hakeem I didn't wanna wonder around his house without permission so I patently waited till he finally came with Jr.

" What chu doing baby my room is in da back to the left come on ima lay Jr down in the guest room"

He said holding a sleeping Jr with all the bags in his other hand .