Part 04

Hakeem Tavon Carver
Houston Texas📍

The past few days I've been talking to Kentrell and telling him about the job that we have to do in a few weeks every time we talk it's just business

I don't know why but that jus icks me he just be so cold like damn nigga all u wanna do is talk about work and shit? But I understand why it's Kentrell that's just how he is.

As I was stressed out for real this shi was no joke as I was then rolling up and stacking money when I got a text from one of my old sneaky links Yana I haven't talked to her since I was last out here which was a few months.

832-448-5490

Her: I Heard you was back in Texas

Read at 12:00 pm

Me: Yeah why wsp?

Read at 12:00 pm

Her: I just wanted to see if it was true wanna come over? I miss you

Read at 12:02 pm

Me: Yeah ima head over there in 10 mins

Read 12:02 pm

Her: Okay let know when you here so I can unlock the door

Seen 12:03 pm

I than laughed and hearted her message I know for sure she missed me and I might as well get my dick wet to get my mind off things Shi I than finish rolling then lighting the blunt and putting the money up grabbing my jacket and keys and leaving the crib.

Few moments later
*Sex Scene ahead*

As I than got to her house I nocked on the door and she answered with nothing but a robe on yana had a beautiful body she was a beautiful woman with brown soft skin and nice curves with a nice butt .

She was a sweet girl she than wrapped her arms around me kissing me jumping into my arms I than kissed all over her neck and then went back to her lips putting her down as she lead me to her room.

As we got to her room I then pushed her on the bed taking my shirt off putting my jacket and phone on her stand as she was taking her robe off her sexy slim body as I than got on top of her kissing all over boobs .

" you so pretty mama"

I said to her as I dragged my hand slowly down her stomach and teasing her entrance

" what do we say after praise's baby" 

I said pushing a finger into her before adding another making her moan out loud

" Thank you daddy "

she than tried to touch herself till I slapped her hand I then got up taking my pants off climbing between her legs kissing her softly she then pulls away kissing my neck giving me Hickeys usually I wouldn't allow but I wasn't tripping right now I need this.