Part 015

Hakeem Tavon Carver
Chicago illinois📍9:30 am

The whole plane to Chicago all I could think about was Kentrell my heart was aching being away from him

But I couldn't show it Zyair'e doesn't even know about me and Kentrell it never got brought up because how shit went down .

We were now finna land in Chicago it wasn't a long flight and it was peaceful as I looked next to me I see a sleeping Zyair'e I then slap my hands together ready to give this nigga the biggest slap ever .

* SLAP*

He then jumps in his sleep trying to grab his gun that he didnt even have while touching his face.

He then looks over at me with a big ass mug on his face " Hakeem bitch stop fucking playing you do to much, I need that after we get off hoe" He said giving me an attitude while rubbing his face

" Nigga i'd beat cho ass stop playing wimme" I said still laughing at his ass

" Can't beat these bullets doe bitch" He said mumbling like ian hear his dumb ass I then slap the back of his head again

" Stop talking shit" As he was finna hit me back we were now landed and it was time for us to get up

We got up from our seats getting our shit down before getting in the line of people to get off the plane .

As we were now off the plane I then took a long deep breath home sweet home as we headed through the tunnel that lead to the airport .

" Ima go get some chips real quick from da little store over there you want some?" 

This nigga was eating da whole plane ride and he still hungry just big .

" Gimme a Blue Calypso"

He then walks off leaving me standing there with all are shit as I was finna listening to some music I was tapped by some random bitch .

"Hey i'm sorry for interrupting you, me and my friend saw you and your friend over there and we thought you both were cute I wondering if we can get y'all number?"

She said it look like shawty was tryna push her breast all up so I can look which I found funny ass hell, She wasn't bad looking or whatever but nah .

" I appreciate chu but nah shawty I got a nigga, but my home boy free doe" Her smile then drops guess she wasn't expecting that