Hate.

Minho was panting as Hyunjin slumped down on his back. Minho gasped as he felt the ghost of Hyunjin's lips on his neck, before they collided with his skin.

Hyunjin was leaving open mouthed kisses all over Minho's neck, before he bit on a spot. A sinful moan left Minho's mouth as Hyunjin continued to bite and suck marks on his neck.

Soon Hyunjin's hands were working to take Minho's sweatshirt off.

"Are there marks?". Minho muttered as Hyunjin's fingers fluttered over his lower back. Hyunjin smirked as he pressed on a spot. "Why? Do you like it when I leave 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 on you?"

"No of course not! Are you crazy?"

Hyunjin chuckled as he threw his head back. "I think you 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 know the answer, darling".

Minho moaned obscenely loud, as Hyunjin entered a lubed up finger into the tight velvet heat. He thrusted the finger in and out, soon entering another, to stretch him open further.

Hyunjin then turned Minho around. "I want you to 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶". Minho gasped as Hyunjin started fucking him with his fingers.

"Stop no– not with the fingers".

Hyunjin's eyes widened as he stopped. "What? What did you just say?" Hyunjin was staring at a flushed Minho, who was panting heavily.

"Nothing, nothing at all".

"That didn't sound like nothing. I think I heard you say you didn't want me to fuck you with my fingers. Does that mean you want the 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭?" Hyunjin smirked as he took his fingers out.

"I– I didn't say that".

"Uh– uh I heard you, loud and clear".

"Please–"

Minho was cutt off, as Hyunjin placed his fingers atop of his mouth, successfully shutting him up in the process. "You're not allowed to 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 from now on, though... you can 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵".

Minho's brows screwed together, as Hyunjin slid into him. Hyunjin hands were on both sides of Minho's head, to hold himself up and to not crush Minho.

"You look so innocent, yet you always are plotting something inside that pretty little head of yours". Hyunjin moved as slow as he could, slowly picking his pace up.

Minho wanted to swear, he wanted to speak, he wanted tell Hyunjin how much he hated him, but he couldn't, he just couldn't.

He hated it, he hated how much power Hyunjin had over him, he hated how quiet he was, he hated how he just took it, he just took whatever was given to him. He was stupid and Hyunjin was to blame. Hyunjin made him 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥, utterly stupid, so much that he wanted to get hit, if it was Hyunjin who was hitting.

He closed his eyes, as Hyunjin thrusted in, deep, hitting all the right spots. "Open your eyes, princess. I already told you, that I want you to 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶".

That arrogant bastard, Minho hated him, but he still opened his eyes. A devious smile made it's way to Hyunjin's perfect lips. "That's what I'm talking about".

Minho screamed Hyunjin's name out, at a particular rough, well aimed thrust. Hyunjin chuckled lowly as he gripped Minho's jaw, making his lips protrude out in a pout.

"That's it, princess, that's it, scream my name". Was what he said before he smashed his lips into Minho's, he greedily licked into the shorter's mouth, as he squirmed beneath him.