Unbearably addled.

Minho was trying best to figure a plan out, but it was hard to think about anything when Hyunjin was pressed up against his back, planting open mouthed kisses on the back of his neck.

Soon Hyunjin sat down next to him, his back leaning against the bedframe. Minho was puzzled by the dark haired's actions, cause normally he would have started fucking the lights out of him.

Minho raised himself up on his elbows, to look at Hyunjin. "You don't want to do it anymore?" Minho should have felt relieved, but he didn't.

"I do". Hyunjin smirked, his eyes on Minho. Minho's brows screwed together in confusion. What did this man want?

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦".

Minho's eyes widened at that. "What?"

Hyunjin shrugged. "You heard me, I want you to ride me".

Minho was quiet but he nodded, muttering a little 'fine'. Minho took the liberty of entering a lube slicked inside, to loosen himself up. Hyunjin's eyes never moved from where Minho's finger was thrusting in and out.

Minho gasped as he entered another finger in, to stretch himself open further. Hyunjin was painfully hard, it was visible, but it looked like he wasn't gonna lift a 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 finger tonight.

Minho took his fingers out, when he felt that he was stretched out enough. He got up to sit in Hyunjin's lap. Hyunjin's hands roamed over the smooth surface of Minho's kneadable thighs.

Minho held onto Hyunjin's shoulder, as he sank down on Hyunjin's shaft. They both groaned in unison, as Minho bottomed out.

"You have gotten rusty Min, the old Minho would have started moving like a 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵-𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 by now".

Hyunjin squeezed his plump thighs again, making Minho gasp. "Move princess".

Minho glared at Hyunjin as he moved finally, moaning each time he slammed himself down. Hyunjin's hands grabbed onto Minho's thighs tightly, as he thrusted up, earning a surprised yelp from Minho, who was looking at him wide-eyed.

He pulled Minho even closer to himself, Minho could feel his breath on his neck. He rested Minho's forehead against his shoulder as he pushed his hips up again. His hands were on Minho's hips again, trying to guide him.

“There, there. Just a little 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱.” He whispered as his hands were back on Minho's shaking thighs.

"I don't need your 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱". Minho's grip on Hyunjin's shoulders tightened as he moved as much as he could, closing his eyes. Hyunjin then started thrusting up again, he was impatient and painfully turned on. He wanted 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 and Minho was moving too slowly for his 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦.

The more Hyunjin moved Minho the tenser he became and suddenly he felt a shift under him. Minho opened his eyes and they were on the edge of the bed, Hyunjin's legs on the floor. Before Minho could register what was happening Hyunjin was already standing up, his hands under Minho's thighs to hold him up and Minho was clinging even closer to him now to stop himself from falling.

“Where are we go-?” Minho didn’t even have the time to finish his question when he felt the wall against his back and the force that Hyunjin pushed into him, took his ability to speak away from him. He already had his rhythm up and soon he had one of Minho's legs above his shoulder while the other was desperately clinging around his hips.

"Slow down.” Minho let out a cry but it didn’t really do anything, it just turned Hyunjin on more. Hyunjin's mouth was devouring Minho's shoulder and Minho started to tear up.

"I’m trying to be patient with you Princess, but you’re making it hard.” He licked at Minho's tears and continued without caring about his pained whines.

Minho came untouched and kept crying due to oversensitivity. With a last few stuttered thrusts, Hyunjin came soon after, spilling his seed inside Minho, painting his walls white.

"I hate you". Minho muttered, his back slumped against Hyunjin's front in the bathtub.

Hyunjin smiled against his skin, before planting a wet kiss on his nape. "I love you too".

"You're too rough with me". Minho looked back at Hyunjin, who in return grabbed the back of his neck and took his lips into a searing kiss, kissing him hungrily.

Minho closed his eyes, sighing into Hyunjin's mouth. He didn't really 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 him, it was strange but something was 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 him from hating Hyunjin completely.

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶". Hyunjin whispered against Minho's reddened lips.

"False... You don't know anything". Minho averted his eyes somewhere else as crimson covered his cheeks.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Min, you can't hide from me". Hyunjin turned Minho's face towards him, to look him straight in the eyes, his big brown eyes.

Minho then got up, Hyunjin following him closely, as he wrapped a towel around him.

"You'll get tired of me one day". Minho whispered, his eyes on the floor as Hyunjin dried his hair.

"That will never happen, I love you too much". Hyunjin said as placed a fleeting kiss on Minho's forehead, the height difference making it easy for him to do so.

Minho wanted to scoff, but he resisted. That forehead kiss was too gentle. "Nothing lasts forever..." He whispered, barely audible, but Hyunjin understood his words clearly.

"But my love for you will never end, but will only grow with time". Hyunjin and his words, unbearably addled.

How was Minho supposed to answer that? He just stared at him, before averting his gaze. "I– I'm sleepy".

"Yeah, you should sleep".

As soon as they were finished changing, Hyunjin tied Minho back to the bed. "Goodnight, my love".

"Goodnight". Minho whispered.

Hyunjin kissed him again, on his forehead. "Sleep well". Before he left, leaving Minho alone again.

Author's note: An unexpected early update? Why yes!