You wound me, then you kiss it away.

"What's that?"

Hyunjin glanced at him for a split second, before looking back down. "A book".

"I know that I mean't what are you reading". Minho was squinting, trying hard to see the title of the book, but he couldn't because of his bad eyesight.

"Ways to kill a prey". Hyunjin smirked at Minho, with a 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 glint in his eyes.

"Great, cause I'm getting tired of being here". Minho huffed, as he rolled his eyes.

"I was just kidding". Hyunjin chuckled mockingly.

"I wasn't". Minho thinned his lips, he was seriously getting irked now.

"Oh is that so? You want me to make it less boring for you?" Hyunjin raised a brow as he looked towards Minho.

Minho rolled his eyes, was Hyunjin deaf? How come he always hears wrong. "I did not say that, I just said that I'm tired of being here, let me go". And Minho was tired, 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 tired.

Hyunjin clenched his jaw as he abruptly closed the book. "You are still on that huh? I thought I made it clear that I'm not letting you go, no matter what".

Minho scoffed as he narrowed his eyes. "Yeah and I thought I made it pretty clear that I didn't want to live with you".

Hyunjin got off the bed, as he cleared his throat. "I'm going outside".

"Good, take your time".

Hyunjin left and Minho didn't know what to do. He had nothing to do, all he could was sleep or talk to himself.

He didn't know where Hyunjin had gone and when he'd be back. Minho rolled in the bed, stretching himself out as much as he could.

Minutes turned into hours and Hyunjin wasn't back. Minho was getting restless now, what if something had happened to Hyunjin?

Minho would get 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 here in his basement, tied up. The thought scared him, he clenched his fists. He was 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 for Hyunjin, who knew the day would come.

Minho sighed for the hundredth time as he looked towards the door, disappointment washed over him again, where was Hyunjin? What if he had really 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥? What if he's not coming back? What if he 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥?

Minho would die in his basement, all alone, because 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 would search here.

Nobody would doubt Hyunjin, he's too 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 to kidnap someone and keep them in his basement, or at least acts like he's decent. His body would slowly decompose, rot in this basement and they wouldn't search here, why would they, Hyunjin acts too 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 for anyone to doubt him.

Just then the door opened, startling Minho, who was lost deep in his thoughts. Hyunjin had a bored expression on his face, as he entered.

"You're back?"

"No I still haven't arrived, I'm on the way". Hyunjin looked annoyed for some reason and even if he was he had no right to talk to Minho like that. Minho was the one who should have been annoyed.

"What is wrong with you?" If Hyunjin was annoyed, Minho was a hundred times more. It was 𝘩𝘪𝘴 life that was being ruined, not Hyunjin's.

"Not now, I'm not in the mood to fight with you". Hyunjin closed his eyes as he shook his head.

"That's too bad, cause I am". Minho huffed.

"Just...  sleep okay, I'm gonna go sleep too". Hyunjin left again.