A changed persona.

Minho and Hyunjin had been together for more than a year now. Minho felt 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 by the attention, care from Hyunjin. He was tired of it, he wanted to break up with him.

But for Hyunjin it was the opposite, totally different, he was 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 with Minho. He never forgot to shower Minho in love. Forget breaking up, even waiting for Minho, while he was at work was a  𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬 for him.

Minho planned on confronting Hyunjin today finally. "Hey Hyunie!" Minho said as Hyunjin hugged him. "Hi Min, I had a bad day". He nosed in the brunette's neck as he started peppering kisses on it. "Oh..." Minho sighed, he should at least make him something before ruining his day further.

The brunette pushed Hyunjin off of him, "Go and take a shower. I'll make us some dinner".

Hyunjin nodded before kissing Minho on his cheek. He was nice, but Minho was bored of that. Everything comes with an expiration date, everything is bound to 𝘦𝘯𝘥 one day.

Minho felt 𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭, he was self aware, he knew Hyunjin will get hurt, but he can't just can't swallow it all up and act like he's happy. He's done now of pretending to be happy, he was never the type to act, he can't, it's just not for him.

Minho almost rolls his eyes when Hyunjin comes back and kisses him again. What's with him and these kisses, Minho was so over with all of this. He sighed as the ravennete finally sat down and dug in. Minho was definitely never dating again it was way too much for him.

Hyunjin was almost done with his dinner, when Minho clears his throat garnering the ravennete's attention.

"We need to talk".

Hyunjin blinked at him "Ok... What do you wanna talk about?" Minho huffed "Us, I wanna talk about us". Hyunjin looked at him confused as he chewed. "What about us?" 

"That this is not working". Hyunjin's brows knit together at that, "What do you mean, Min?" Minho looked at him and he genuinely seemed perplexed, he has to spell everything out for Hyunjin, he just simply cannot take a hint.

"𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱".

Minho finally said, too quickly and averted his gaze somewhere else. When he heard nothing from Hyunjin, turned his head back to Hyunjin.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Minho asked as he searched Hyunjin's face, but the ravennete seemed emotionless and that for the first time in his life scared Minho, Hwang Hyunjin scared him. Who knew that day would come one day.

Hyunjin sternly said. "𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵".

Minho blinked at that "What?" Hyunjin finally looked him in the eye and Minho fought a shiver. That gaze... definitely did not belong to the Hyunjin that he knew. He raised a brow "I said we are not breaking up".

Hyunjin got up as he wiped his mouth with a napkin "Let's sleep, it's getting late", he said as he started walking towards the bedroom. Minho was shocked, Hyunjin had never ignored him. What had gotten into him.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Minho said as he got up. Hyunjin kept walking away as he answered him without even sparing him a glance, "I did and I answered too". Minho scoffed "Hwang Hyunjin this is not how it works. I said we're breaking up so we're breaking up. I'm dumping you, bye".

Minho took his suitcase, that he had packed earlier, as he started walking towards the door. Before he could even make it to the door, his suitcase was thrown away somewhere and he was being 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 into a wall, his hands bound behind his back. "Holy hell! I almost broke my nose! What the fuck is wrong you? Let me g–"