Chapter 1

* New Classmate*

———————————

„Leia you are late for school" my mom open the door.

I looked up from my book and looked at her. Shit I read the whole Night. Fuck. I stood up from my bed and begin to put on my uniform.

„please don't tell me you stay up to read"

I was putting on my socks.

„What?!?!? No"

I pick up my bag and run the stairs down. I put on my shoes and run off. I looked at my phone. Okay, I got like 15 Minutes. I reach my bus and got in. I'm just going to be 5 Minutes Late.

*Timeskip*

I was running in the jujutsu high building to find my classroom. Yesss there it is. Befor I enter the class I try to control my breathe. I put my hair in a messy bun with a needle. I knock twice at the door and then enter the room.

WTF?!?!?!? Is he doing here.

He was dtanding at the teachers desk. He smiles at me. Bastard. I grabbed my needle from my hair and throw it at him, perfect it's going to hit him in his throat.

But the needle fell. He and his stupid limitless.

„Zenin" he smirked and raised a eyebrow.

„Gojo" I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He leand down to get the needle. He is twirling it between his fingers.

„Too weak" he walked towards me.

I stood straight to not look small. Oh how much I hate it that he is so Tall.

He looked down at me. He smiles.Asshole. How much I hate this stupid smile. He slide his shades down and looked down at me straight in my eyes. I hate that im even with my 5'9 inches small, he is still taller.

„Gojo sit your ass down NOW" a deep voice behind me was talking.

I got goosebumps.

Gojo run to his desk an sat down. I turn my attetion at the deep voice. Ah yaga. Yaga walked at his desk. I stood next to him. And just know i realized that me an Gojo were not the only one in the room. There was a girl she smiled proudliy at me i smiled back. My Eyes wandered to the next Person and wowwww he is so pretty. Next to the girl there was this handsome long haired guy. Next to pretty Boy was stupid Gojo. I rolled my eyes.

„So this is your knew classmate Leia zenin"

The pretty boy smiles at me, hmmm.

Yaga pointed at the girl.

„This is Shoko, this is Geto and the last is Gojo but i think you already knew that, so take a seat."

I chose to sit next to Shoko. I sat down and took out a pencile to tie my hair in a bun.