Chapter 3

*The second grade students*

———————————-

My alarm woke me up. Argh, I hate school. I looked at my phone, I have to be at Yagas office in 10 minutes. I stood up and walked towards my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and wash my face. Okay, now I can go.

I knock two times.
„Yeah"
I walked in.
Yaga scanned me.
„You seriously were to lazy to put on something"
I looked down on me. I don't know what's his problem is, I look cool with my spiderman pjs.
„Here" he throw the uniform at me. „Just go"
I Left.

Hmmm, I have a lot of time till class Starts. I should Go to sleep again

*Timeskip*

I didn't sleep, I just couldn't fall asleep. So in that time I did my make-up and now I'm reading. Class starts at 9, let's check the time. Fuck, not again. Its 08:55, I'm going to be late again. I rushed out of my room and ran to the classroom.

Gojo's Pov

I woke up from my ringtone. Ugh.

„hm"
„Your going to be late"
„I don't care" I hung up.

I put on my uniform, got my backpack on and left my room. I walked pass Leias room. I glanced at her door for a second.

Huh???? I saw Leia ran. I tillted my head, wait is she wearing Getos pants. Wait was she in Getos room last night.

„Move you giraffe" she ran pass me.
She got in her room and a second later, she came out with her backpack on and ran off again.

I put my chin between my tumb and index finger. So she really was in his room? Did they make out. This bastard. But I heard her crying and screaming the whole night. Hmm, maybe she went after that to him, to comfort her.

I open the classroms door.
Yaga looked at me angry.
Oh shit.

„You late"
„Yeah, I know" I walked towards my seat.

When I walked towards my seat I looked at her and then at Geto. I sat down.

„So now that everyone is her" Yaga looked at me. „You guys are going on a mission, well not really a mission you have to find Utahime and Meimei they are missing for three days now"

Argh. I always have to save asses, so boring. If they are so weak, why are they even at the jujutsu high???

Yaga was writing something on the board.
„This will be your homework"

I looked at Leia from the corner of my eye. She is writing it down. Why is she really here at the jujutsu???

„Satoru"
„Yes" I looked at Yaga and smile.
„How about you writing that down??"
I make a dismissive gesture.
„I'm getting Leias notes"