Chapter 11

*Teasing*

I woke up before my alarm went on

I woke up before my alarm went on. I got myself ready for the day, when I left my room Gojo left his at the same time. We walked to the training field in silence. Today is the day I'm going to beat Gojo. When we arraved everyone else was there including Nanami and Haibara. They were already fighting, more like Geto teach them some tricks. I looked at Gojo and smirked.

„You and me now" I pointed at him then at me, he smirked.
We walked to the middle of the field.
„No waterbending and no infinty, this time I'm going to win"
Gojo got in a fight position „In your dreams"
I run towards him and throw my fist at him, he dodge. I try punch him in the belly but he put his Hand Infront of it. He grabs my hand and got upper to my arm and twisted, now he is standing behind me and im trapped. I felt his heart beat on my back, he is to close.

„well that was an easy win" he laughed but his laugh turned in a hiss, because I stept on his feet.

He let me go, that's may Chance. I try to kick him in the leg so he would fell down but he jumped. In the next seconds he was standing behind me grabbing both of my arms to led then at my back. This time he is even closer, my ass is touching his thights. I Fell his breathing on my neck, I got goosebumps everywere. He chuckels.

„Lets bring this to an end" he pushes his knee into the crook of my knee and I fall to the ground. He is over me holding both of my hands on my side now. He smiles, no I'm going to win. I lean my head forward and kiss him. He goes copmletely stiff and then he kisses me back. I would never thought my first kiss would be from Satoru and I never thought it would feel so good and so right. He was teasing my bottom lip with the tip of his tongue and slowly entert my mouth. I open my eyes and act fast, I roll over Gojo so now he is under me, I put my needle out of my hair, my hair is now all over my face, and pointed it at his neck. He hold ups his Hand.

„I said I would win this time" I smile at him.
He even looks good from this position.
He reached his hand out to put a strain behind my ear „Naw, I won" he put both of his hands under his hand and smiles under me.
I tilted my „It doesn't look like that"
„Oh it does" he lift his hips and then the realisation hit me like a slap.
I slap his chest and got of him.

I walked Away from Gojo who was just laughing.
I rushed passt shoko „Where are you going"
„I'm done for today"

I was walking to my room but got stopped by Yaga.
„Leia, I got a mission for you" he handel me the file.
I read it a bit, I need to go outside Tokyo. A small villiage is being attacked from a 3 grade curse.
„Oh, and this is your new id card I had to Update your grade from 3 to 2. you think you can handel this mission alone"
„Yeah"

Gojos POV

We were at a burger shop, Everyone was hungry after all the mission we hade finished. Leia was the only one who wasn't back from her mission yet, maybe I should text her to make sure she is alright. I took out my phone.

Witch🥱

We are at the burger shop from last time come over here when your back.

It's cute that you are worry about my well-being but I'm fine :)

Im not worry 🙄

Yeah, sure ;)
What are you falling for me after one kiss😏

Cute that you think I would fall for you
You are the one that couldn't handle the Situation 😘

Oh really?

Yes

Well the bulge in your pants said something else

Yeah , thats true but I'm not the one who let a  wet spot over my dick ;)

Stop lying

I'm not, you want a picture😏

Urgh, I hate you🖕

Didn't you parents teach you not to lie:)

Whatever I'm not coming I have a date

Oh , I can't wait to hear about your next disaster date

——————————-
She didn't respone to my last message. I wasn't lying about the wet spot over my dick. Gosh, how bad I wanted to fuck her right there in front of everyone. I shake my head to clear my head, what is going on with me. Since we almost kissed eachother befor the summerbreack im going crazy. I'm just horny, I should text Meimei later.

„Can we go now" Nanami asked.
„Yeah, come on"

We were walking towards my room. We bought a new game and want to play it. We were standing infront of my door, waiting for me to find my keys.

We heard the door open from Leias room and looked at Leia who comes out all ready from for her date. She turned to us, put on a big smile and waves.

„Hey guys" she said.

I scan her from head to toe and damn she looks so good, too good to go out. She is talking to Shoko, I open my door and gave everyone a look to leave. Everyone walked in my room, execpt Leia. I close the door so the others won't hear us. I walked towards her and stop infront of her.

„What are you wearing" I asked her angry.
„You always ask me the same questioun, are you blind or what" She stepped back and open her arms so I have a better look at her outfit.
She is wearing a cute denim jacket and underneath a fucking see-through white crop top. I literally see her nipples, my dick twicht at this sight. She turns around and my eyes are fixed on her ass. Her skirt is so thight that I can see the form of her tanga. She wants to get laid. She turn around again and looks at me with doe eyes, Fuck.

I put my hand on the door frame, close my eyes and smile.

„Put another shirt on" I try to sound cool.
„No this looks good"
I open my eyes.
She crossed her arms, that even makes it worse, her titts got squished.
„It's see-trough"
„I know" She looks away.
Aha now she is shy.
I get closer to her. Lean down a bit so my lips are at the height of her ears. She goes completely stiff.

I take that as a win.

„I can see your nipples" I whispee.
„I know" She whispers back.
And now I'm the one under shock.
She let me standing there and walked away.

————————————————
Hey guysssss, I hope you liked this chapter. If you did pls vote <3 That's her date outfit by the way.

 If you did pls vote <3 That's her date outfit by the way