Chaptet 7

*Party*

——————————————-

——————————————-

Leias POV

I smoked on the joint and blow the smoke at Getos face. He licked his lips and smirked. Shit, he looks so hot. Non of us breaks the eyecontact. His eyes were red and he looks tired I probably look the same.

„Suguru?"
„Yes"
„How do we get home?" i started laughing.
„I don't now" he started to laugh too. „I'm going to ask Meimei if we could stay the night here"
„Where is Meimei anyways i haven't Seen here"

I was looking around the place to find Meimei but my gaze stopped at Gojo. He was looking at me, he Looks so angry, what is his Problem.

„Speaking of the devil" Shoko Said half asleep.
Meimei was walking towards us.

She sat on Gojos lap and started to make out. Gojo didn't look at her he looks at me and gave me a little smirk, whats wrong with him.

Shoko smoked the joint to end, nice i don't have a Joint anymore and my cup is empty, how am i going to survive this. I feel the rush from the alcihol and the Joint kick in. Getos hand was still on my thigh and slides furhter up. He strokes the inside of my thigh.

„Meimei is it okay if we could stay the night here?" Geto asked her.
Oh they stopped making out.
Gojo furrowed his eyebrows.
„Sure, you and your girl can sleep at the guest room"
„She isn't his girl" Gojo said angry.
„Yeah, whatever baby" she kissed Gojos cheek.

Gojo stood up, looked at Geto and gave him a signal to follow him. Geto and Gojo walked to the kitchen. Meimei waves at some girls to come over.

Know the couch was full with girls.

„So girls, this is Leia she is a new classmate" Meimei introduce me.
I waved and smiled.
„Hi"
„Tell us something about yourself" a girl said.
„Oh, ähm, my name is Leia Zenin I'm from the Zenin clan, I'm 16 years old, I have a older brother and I'm a waterbender well that's my curse teknique"
„Okay, thats boring. I heard you and Gojo know eachother for a long time, is that true?" Meimei asked couriouse.

Ah, that's why she is talking to me.

„Yeah, since we are kids he is getting on my nerves"
„How do you know eachother?" Meimei asked me.
„We were neighbors"
„What was gojo like?"
She annoyes me.

I lean my head back on the couch. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.
„Argh, he is so-"
„Im so what"
I open my eyes an saw Gojos face hovering just some centimeters over my face, on his face was his stupid smile.
„Annoying and stupid" I smiled.
His smile vanished. Geto was standing next to him.

„Lets Go" Gojo straighten himself.
„I thought we were sleepinh here" I Said it to Geto.
Geto didn't even looked at me.
„Nah I'm going to drive, i didn't drink. Wake Shoko up I'm Waiting in the car." Gojo said.

I was shaking Shoko on her shoulder and watched Meimei give Gojo a goodbye kiss. Gojo and Geto walked out.

„What" Shoko said it in a sleepy voice.
„Come we are going back"
I pull Shoko up and put her arm around my shoulder and my arm around her waist.

When we were in the car Shoko fell asleep again.
„Geto could you bring Shoko to her room, she is sleeping"
„Yeah" that's it, he Said nothing else.

*Timeskip*

Me and Gojo were walking in the hallway to our rooms. Getos and Shokos rooms were on the other side.

I want to open the door to my room but Gojo grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

„What" I looked up.
He don't say anything he just watch me.
„What is it Gojo" I try to get my arm free from his grab but failed.
„What did Geto whispered to you. You were blushing so hard you looked Like a tomate"
He smiled at his joke.
„None. Of. Your. Business" I pointed at his chest.

He grabbed my finger and pulled me, my chest is on his chest. He just looks at me.

„What are you doing" I whispered. Why am I whispering?
„Psttt"
He looked at my lips, I looked at his.
He moved his head closer to mine.
Our lips just centimeter apart from each other.
Satoru hands let my arm and finger free. He moved his hands to my face to hold it.

I closed my eyes and stopped him.
„Stop it" He opend his eyes and let my Face immediatley go.
„You know we can't" I looked at Gojos face. He looked Like he don't care what I'm saying.
„You and Geto made me high too, night" he then walked to his room.

Huh?????

———————————————-
Hey guys, i think iI'm going to write one last chapter were they are first years and then start to write in their second year. Some little infos for you, everyone is already 17 years old that's way Geto and Gojo have a driver liciens but Leia is still 16 but she will turn 17 befor the second year. I'm Not going to write a chapter of her birthday. Anyways, I hope you all liked this short chapter, if you did pls vote ❤️