Chapter 9

*The new first grade students*

I was in my room, reading the fourth waterbender book

I was in my room, reading the fourth waterbender book. The classes for today were over and we don't have any Mission, that's why i'm in my room in a pair of sweatpants and a tight-fitting shirt. I'm pretty good with my new skill, to turn water in ice. I don't have to focus that much anymore to do it, I can do it easily now. I had a hard training at home in my summer break. It was hard but now I can master it.

I'm currently learning how to heal someon with water. It's hard to do it, I should ask Shoko  how she heals someone, maybe it would help me.

*knock,knock*

„Yes, come in"

The doors opens and I see Geto standing there smiling at me. I smile back.
„Would you like to come and chill with us?" he asked me.
Hmmmm, I looked down at my book. Should I go or should I stay and read the book to end.
„I See you are busy-"
„No no i'm coning" I closed my book and walked to him.

I closed my door behind me.
„So where are we going?" I looked curious at Geto.
He smirked. „we are going to Gojo, supriseee"
„No thanks, in going back" I turn around and open my door when all of the sudden Geto grabs my hand and drag me with him to Gojos room. He open the door and Gojo looked at us confuse. He looked at us back and forth and then looked at Getos hand, Gojo furrowed his eyebrows. Geto must have seen it because he let go of my hand immediently. I walked to Gojos bed and lay down.

„Where is Shoko?" I asked Gojo.
He lay down next to me on the bed.
„She is coming, don't worry"
I turn my head to face him and saw how he closed his eyes and tries to sleep.
„Didn't you had enough sleep?" Geto asked.
Geto sat infront of the bed.
„No"
He is so still, something happend.

„Getooooo" I said his name in the sweetest way I could.
I could feel how Gojo moved next me, I looked at him and saw that he was awake now.
„No" Geto said it immediently.
„You don't even know what i want"
„I do"
„What is it" Gojo asked.
„You don't need to know everything, elsa" i smiled at the new nickname I gave him.
„Elsa?" he looked at me confuse.
I turn my head really fast and looked down at him, i'm just shooked.
„You don't know the movie Frozen?" I gapsed.
Gojo laugh „ofcourse I do"

Gojo laughed, he laughed, he laughed, even Geto turnend around to look at him.
„Did you just laughed because of me?" I couldn't belive what I heard and I couldn't belive that I want to tell more Jokes so I can hear him laugh.
„Yeah, because of your stupid Face" he put his hands under his head and gave me his arrogant smile.
Yeah, nervermind I don't want to hear him breath.

Geto sensed that I was about to start a fight.
„Okay, I allowed it"
I look away from Gojo and looked at Geto really happy.
„Really?" I smiled from one ear to the other.
„Yeah" Geto stood up and broughg a brush, he then sat in Front me.
„What are you yoing?" Gojo asked.
„Shut up, your mouth stinks" I made a vomit noise.
„She braids my hair" Geto answers Gojos stupid question.

I'm acutally doing boxer braids, I start to brush his hair and then separated it in two parts.
Then I started to braid the first side. I was really focused to not make any mistakes and then I felt it Gojos Finger.

Gojos pov

The outline of her body looks so pretty from the back, it's perfect, my hand would fit perfectly on her waist. I put my Index finger on her ribs, She feel it immediately and got stiff, I don't even know if she is breathing right now. I brushed my finger down at her waist and futher down till her thighs and then she grab my finger and put it away. She gave me a short glance from the side and I saw how she blushed it looks cute on her.

I closed my eyes again and try to sleep but then I heard the door open, she is here.
„Have you guys already meet the new first grades?" Shoko asks.
I stood up from my bed and saw that Shoko came with two boys. One of them looks like a doll and the other one looks like a baguette.

„This is Haibara" Shoko pointed at the doll looking guy.
He smiled and waved „Hello, its nice to meet you all"
„Such a cutie and this guy right here" Shoko pointed at the baguette looking guy. „this is Nanami"
„Hello, I Hope of good cooperation" he bows.
„Hey" everyone says.

And then I saw it, Leias eyes started to shine when she looked at him, fuck.

I haven't seen Leia during the summer break, even though we are living in the same neighborhood. Shoko texted her but she always said she is busy. When I walked past her house I never seen her during the day. I just have seen her in the nights and then the only thing she did was train.

She looked exhausted since the school started and know she just glows and smiles, I felt how the corner of my lip started to lift but then I realised it. She was smiling for him, I looked at baguette guy and he started to blush because of her.

I stood up and walked towards Nanami. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me.

„I'm Satoru Gojo but you probably  know that"
The doll looking guy was smiling and nodding at the same time.
„What's your name again" I smiled at the doll looking guy.
„My name is haibara, i'm so happy to work with all of you"

I heard a notification from a phone, it's Leias.
Her smile dropped immediately and then she stood up.

„Sorry guys but I have to go" then she put on a fake smile „It was nice to meet you Nanami and Haibara" She bows light and then walked out.

I need to know what's going on in her life, I walked after her.

—————————————————-
Hey guys, long time no see. I'm sorry that I haven't Post, I just had no idea how to start this chapter. I hope you still liked this chapter, if you did pls voteee<3 See you soon❤️