Chapter 2

*Burgers*

——————————————

„Yes, father" my Tone was cold
.......
„Okay, father"
......
„Yes, father"

He hung up. I looked up from my phone to face gojo.

„I have to go"
„Aw daddys girl huh"he makes a grimace.
„Oh shut up asshole"

I walked away.

I got back at the jujutsu high and walked to my Room. When i open the door I was accepting my father and Not him. My older Brother, Urgh.

„What Are you doing here?" I closed the door behind me.
„I brought all your stuff" he pointed at all the boxes on the floor.
„Are you serious?" I crossed my Arms. „Dad said he was coming"
„Well he changed his mind" he took out his phone.
„Okay, thank you. Are you staying or what?"
He looked up from his phone.
„No, i Need to Go. See you"

He was gone.

Nice my room is a chaos, i'm wearing uncomfortable clothes and i'm hungry. Okay, Focus.

I closed my Eyes and took a Deep breath. First of all i need to go to yaga, so i can change my shitty uniform. After i did that i'm going to put on some comfortabel clothes and start to pack all my stuff Away and then i can eat. That's the Plan. Let's gooooo.

I knocked two times.
„come in" yaga told me.
He looked at me confoused.
„Can i help you?"
„Yeah, i would like to Change my uniform"
„Okay, take Seat"
I sat across from yaga.
„Just Tell me what you want"
„I want baggy pants Like Getos"
„Okay"
„A black t-shirt for the Summer, for the Winter a black long sleeve shirt and a crop jacket"
„Okay, got it. you can pick them up tomorrow at 7 am."
„oki doki, bye"
I left.

Gojo's PoV

„Let's order and go back to the Academy" i told suguru.
„Why? We can eat here"

I looked out the window and saw shoko smoking.

„Leia is Hungry, let's  just eat together"
Suguru smirked and gave me a look, that uhhh lalal look.😏

„Stop, if shoko ask it was your idea and don't tell leia"
„Yeah,sure lover boy" he giggled.
„Wtf?! Suguru" i looked disgusted at him.

I'm not a big Fan of leia but i know she won't eat. I'm an asshole but not a animal.

Leia's POV

I open my door and saw shoko, geto and gojo sitting on my bed.

„There you are" shoko smiled at me.
„Here" Geto throws a burger at me.
I catch the Burger. I looked at the burger in my hand and then I looked at them. I smiled.

„Thank you" I open the Burger and start to eat it. I walked to one of my boxes and took a jogger  pant and shirt out. When I finished my burger I walked to the bathroom and changed. When I got back I saw that gojo and Geto playing a game. Wait, when did they put this console in my Room. Shoko fell asleep, nice now i'm alone with this two idiots. I walked to them to see what they are playing. Gojo looked me up and down. He raised a eyebrow at me and looked back at the tv. Wtf?!?!?

„You looking cute"
„Huh" I looked from Gojo away to see Geto smiling genuinely at me.
„I said you look cute"
„Bleh" Gojo stuck out his tounge.
„Thank you suguru. I think we should make out."

Gojo and Geto stopped playing and looked at me.
„Wtf is wrong with you" Gojo asked me.
„What, he is hot" I shrugged and left.

I looked for a box that belongs in the kitchen. I scan the floor, ah, there it is. I want to get it but two strong arm already got them. I looked up and saw Geto smiling at me.

„Let me help you"
I smiled at him.
„Thanks, at laest someone is helping me" i looked at Gojo who was unbotherd from my comment and played his stupid game.

Geto and I walked to the kitchen. He gave me the stuff and I put it away.
„Where you serious?"
„What?" I looked confouse at him.
„You really want to make out"

I started to laugh so loud that shoko woke up. Gojo looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and Shoko was rubbing her eyes.

„No, Suguru it was a joke but you are hot"
Suguru came near me and whispered „gojo would'nt Like that"
„Yes, and?"
„Suguru just shut up" Gojo lean back in the Sofa. „Shoko come play with me plssss" He stuck out his bottom lip and looked at her with puppy eyes.
„Okayyyyy" she rolled her eyes.

*Timeskip*

I finished packing everything away, thanks to Geto. I sat next to Shoko on the sofa, she and Gojo were still playing, they want to win this level. I'm tierd,  I yawn and sighed. Geto lean back to look at me so that he can see me because Gojo got a watermelon head. I smiled at my thought.

„What's wrong" he ask
„I'm tired. I stayed up the whole night and then came to school"
„Why???"
„Because my mom told me to come, tsz" I rolled my eyes.
Geto giggled.
„No, i mean why you stayed up?"
„Ohhh, I was reading"
„You read the whole night?"

„Let's go guys I can't hear Leias voice anymore" he looked at me and stuck out his tongue. He stood up from the sofa and waits for Geto and Shoko.

He is annoying me the whole day with his stupid face, I just wanna hit him so bad. I walked towards him and started to use my technique. If got a water ball in my right hand. I used my right arm to clap the water ball in his face. The water ball is the size of a watermelon, like Gojo's head. Befor I could touch his face with the water ball he grabs my arm.

He came closer with his face. He stopped some centimeters befor he could touch my face with his. He smirked, asshole I looked at my left and at my right, nice Shoko and Geto were gone again. They always go when Gojo and I fight.

„If you want to see me wet you just need to ask me"
Whattttt?!?!? I start to blush hard. Gojo saw my reaction and let immediately go of my arm. He stepped back.

„Wait, i didn't mean it in that way" He scratches his neck. Do I hallucinate or is Gojo blushing. So it's my turn to teas him. I walked towards him and he stepped backwards till he hits the wall.

„So I was right" I took off his sunnys.
„Hm?"
How nice it is when he doesn't speak.
„Satoru Gojo is blushing hahahahahha you look like a pig" I stopped laughing. „Now go or i'm going to break every bone"

I stepped back and put on his sunnys. Oh my gosh, how does he see anything. it's just pure black.

„Is this a Promise?" there it was again, this tone. This flirty and teasing tone. Argh, how much I hate it.

But where is he? I looked right and then left. Suddenly he removed the sunny from my eyes and his fingers brushed against my cheeks for a millisecond. So he got warm hands. He put his sunny back on his nose.

„Yeah, it is a promise Gojo" I looked up at him and smirked.
He watches me and Smiles.
„Good"
„Good"

He walked towards the door but befor he opens he stopped.
„See you Zenin" He open the door and walked away.

Finally he is gone.

I put on my pjs and did my night routine. I set my alarm, then I layed down in my bed and start reading my Book.

Hold on. I closed my book. Did he just put off his limitless when I took of his sunnys???

—————-
Heyyy, I hoped you like the second chapter of my story <3 If you did then vote. A littel info it's summer time right now in the story.