Chapter 10

*Secrets*

Leia's Pov

Leia's Pov

I heard someone was walking behind me, I turn around to face Gojo. He open his mouth to say something but I inturrupt him.

„I really don't have time for this" I turn around and start walking away.

Gojo grabbed me by my arm and pull me to him, I bump into his chest. I looked up at him and he looks angry.

„What's going on"
I looked confuse at him.
„Don't look at me with this stupid gace"
„Gojo, please I have to go" I Said it in a soft tone.

He raised his eyebrow at my changed tone.
He doesn't look away and then he let go of my arm. I gave him a small smile and walked away.

Gojos Pov

I was walking back to my room.

What is so importen that she said please to me and this tone oh my gosh. If she would ask me something in this tone and says please, I think i would giver her the world. She sounded sad, did I grab her armto tigh??? I open the door to my room and laid down on my bed.
I looked up from my bed to see Shoko and Geto watching me. Shoko was braiding Getos hair.

"Where are the new first grade students?" I asked them.
„They just got there first mission" Geto said.
I hum in response.
„Sooooooo" said Shoko.
„What?" I layed down again and closed my eyes.
„What's going on between you and Leia" Shoko askes.
„Nothing" I said dry.
„He is absolutly into her" Geto says.
„Shut up Geto, I'm not"
„Stop lying, you can't tell me that you never had romantic feelings for her"
„If you want to know that so bad Shoko then just asked her" I turn around so I face the wall.

What does she hide from me. I just can feel it there is something big happening in her Life and I want to know what it is.

I close my eyes and fell asleep.

*Timeskip*

I woke up and saw that everyone was gone. I looked out the window, the sun was slowly setting. Someone opened my door, it was Shoko.

„GOJO"
I raised a eyebrow „Yes??"
„If you would go on a date with Leia" Both my eyebrows raised up. „Would you fuck her" and then Shoko drag Leia in.

She is standing in front of me, with her hands in front of her playing with them, she is shy. Cute. I stood up and walked to her, I circle around her just to teas her. I scan her from head to toe, she really does look good, more likley cute with her pink skirt, but to short.

„Hurry up, would you fuck her or not?"
„SHOKO" Leia screams.
„What thats what you want"
I'm just so confuse right now.
„What's going on" I asked Shoko.
Schoko crossed her arms. „Leia got a date and she isn't sure if she looks good"
„You got a date" I look at her and Laugh.
„I told you it's stupid to ask him" she turned around to walk away, but I grab her at her arm.
„You look cute" she smiled at me.
„Yeah, but would you fuck her" I Look at Shoko and then at Leia.
„Don't listen to her" Leia shoves Shoko out of my room.

There I was alone again.

Leias POV

I'm walking towards a 7 eleven near by the jujutsu high. I couldn't continue the date, this guy I forget his name was just so boring he gave me the ick. I didn't even finished my food and thats why im here. I'm walking to the ailse where the onigiri are, to get one with kimchi. Where is it.

„Here" someone holds a kimchi onigiri in front of me and I know this someone is Gojo.
I took the onigiri and look up.
He smiles at me.
„Well somethings will never change" he said it to me.
I look down at mine onigiri and smile „Yep"

I look up at him and give him a small smile.
He looks suprised but then gave me the tiniest smile I've ever seen in my entier life. We started to walk towards the cash register and pay our things. We then walked towards the jujutsu high.

„Soooo what happend with your date?" Gojo bite in his onigiri, he litreally Bite the half the onigiri.
I look disgusted at him.
„I'm a guy who got a bih appetite" he winks.
I roll my eyes and bite from my onigiri „he was boring"
„Oh really" he started to laugh.
„Why am I talking to you anyway" I walk faster to get away from him but it wasn't a problem for him to keep up with me.
„Let's talk about this in your room with Geto and Shoko" he smirks.

We were walking up the stairs. Gojo was Walking behind me. Oh shit. I turn my head so fast that I almsost fell but thank god I didn't. I was looking at Gojo but he was busy with his phone. I put my hands at the end of my skirt in the back and held it down, I don't want Gojo to see my butt.

„Shoko and Geto are already in your room"
We were now walking towards my room.
„Are you seroius right now"
„Yeah" he shows me his phone.
„Urgh, I hate you"
„Yeah, sure" he smiled.

I open my door to see Shoko and Geto lay in my bed. I walked in with Gojo behind me. I walked straight to my bed and lay between Shoko and Geto. Gojo close the door and get off his jacket.

„That Bad" Shoko asked me.
I turned to her and hugged her.
Gojo walked to us and put his jacket over my ass. Oh Shit I forget that Geto was right behind me.
„Just tell us about your disaster date" Gojo chuckeld and Geto joind him.
„At first we watched the sunset that was actually really cute"
„Buttttt" Gojo says it in a way that it makes him happy that I had such a bad date.
„But then he opens his mouth and started talking, urgh, I almost fall asleep"
„What did he Tell you"
„He talked about poltician and finances the whole night even when we were in a restaurant he didn't stop and the worst part is he bring some book and magazines about finance. He told me in what I should invest and bla bla bla bla bla"

They all started to laugh and i joined them. This is going to be a core Memory.

——————————————————-
Hey guys, I know I haven't post anything in 3 weeks and i'm really sorry about that. I started this without really knowing how I want the story to be, so I try to figure out how I want this story to end. I still hope you liked this chapter, if you did pls vote❤️ Here is a picture of what Leia was wearing for her Date.

 I still hope you liked this chapter, if you did pls vote❤️ Here is a picture of what Leia was wearing for her Date