New Job

Mariah POV

Did this nigga just say my name was go be Feisty oh Hell nah I had to correct him real quick

mariah- No ,my stage name can be RiRi

Marina- You can call me Dreamz I don't mind

Owner- So it's settled RiRi and Dreamz y'all start tomorrow so I advise y'all to go to these pole dance classes from 8:00am to 6:00 pm clear you schedule ( chuckles)

We got up and left out ,the whole time I was thinking now where is this bitch Marian I got some words for her skinny ass. Pole dance classes sounds boring ass hell but I can see them other girls half naked on the pole so I'm perfectly fine , I'm finna go back to the hotel and get some sleep so I can be ready for tomorrow.

Marian POV

Ahh..right there..,don't stop...faster was all you can hear throughout the room I told y'all I was easy. Brenden didn't really have to say much to me before I was naked in his bed. Im a sidechick's daughter you should expect this type of behavior out of me ,because that's what I grew up around when my step dad was on business trips my mom had different men in the house everynight. I thought it was normal so when I was thirteen she let me start having boys over and they would spend a night it was a new boy everynight sad to say I lost my virginity at an early age but hey I can't change the past .

Marina POV

The car ride to the hotel was silent. When we arrived I did my hygiene and put on a large T-shirt and Mariah did the same ,we have a long day ahead of us and we have no idea where Marian was ,I got lost in my thoughts and drifted off to sleep.

*Dreamland*

"Daddy , Daddy why can't Mariah and Mommy meet Marian they will love her just like I do",I said. "They can't because Marian is special just like you Mariah is average she wouldn't fit in with you guys and you have to promise daddy that you'll never tell mommy and Mariah about Marian ",he said."Okay daddy I promise",I said. "Okay now let's go get icecream and go home",he said..

*Dreamland Over *

I woke up crying ,I knew that I had kept that secret in to long and I knew if I told Mariah what dad said about her it would destroy her. It was 6:30 so I decided to get ready I did my hygeine and put on my blue panty and bra set and my P!NK Victoria's secret jogging suit they told us where something comfortable and I planned on dancing in my panty and bra anyway. I wand curled the ends of my hair and woke Mariah up.

Mariah's POV

Marina woke me up so I did my hygiene and wand curled the end of my hair. I put on my black panty and bra set and my Grey crop top , high wasted shorts and my dangler gem belly ring with my 2015 purple and gray Valentines day jays. It was simple but cute oh and let me not forget my matte purple lipstick from M.A.C it was only 7:00 so we decided to waste time buying lingerie at Victoria secret on the way there we stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. We bought matching lingerie and some that weren't alike we still had time left so we decided to go to the pole classes early. We waited for about 25 minutes just talking to other students when they teacher walked in

Teacher- Hello I'm Ms.Greene I'll be your dance teacher this is begginers class lemme tell you about my self I'm 36 years old I work at club onyx and I plan on retiring from there next year to focus on working here if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask I hope that you all have on sexy lingerie under your clothes because now its time to for you to take your clothes off and one more thing sign in and take a number tape it to your stomach ,choose the number by your name , any questions.. no well then let's start.

She seemed nice I guess but lawdd she was thick and fine. She showed us how to climb on the pole and twerk coming down and she made each of us create our own move and show her it went in this order

Kesha move - climb up the pole ,twerk coming down and fall into a split

Unique move- climb up the pole and make her ass clap coming down

It went on and on to it was me and twin turn of course we performed together and we stole the other girls moves. She taught us how to give lap dances,the rules of stripping ,and some other stuff we left earlier then we thought and we had to be at work at 8:30 so we went home showered and got ready , twin had on a black and white body suit thing and I had on my black and white lingerie.