Last night (part 2)

By the time you got home, and had your conversation with Katie, it was already lunch time. So, Katie drove you to one of your favourite restaurants in the city for a lunch date. You had eaten here with Katie on numerous occasions, still this time it felt different. Every time your eyes met Katie's, a warm feeling rose to your chest, and your cheeks turned pink. It was your first date with Katie, and it was already better than you could've ever imagined.

Before you head home, you decide to walk around in a nearby park. Your intertwined hands swing between the two of you, both being so happy to have shared your feelings with each other, and getting to be together in the way you've been wanting to for so long.

At your apartment, you plop down on the couch together, and start playing some fifa, like you often did on your days off together. You crushed Katie in the first game, "You just got lucky, I want a rematch." She said when the final whistle blew. You shrugged your shoulders, "If you say so, miss sore loser."

You look over to Katie with a smirk when you win another game, in Katie's defence it was a close game this time. "Best out of five?" She asked without acknowledging your win. You peck her lips, "Sure, babe." It was the first time you'd called her that, and you felt a blush creep up to your cheeks, the moment the nickname left your mouth.

Katie used your flustered state to her advantage, scoring the opening goal in the next game. She ended up winning your third game by two goals, making it so that she has a chance to win the best out of five competition after all.

After her last game's instant advantage through your flusteredness, she realised she could use this to her advantage more. A few minutes into the fourth game, she leans in and kisses you on the lips. You smile into the kiss, and are distracted from the game instantly. Before you could kiss Katie back, her head was already turned to the tv, as she raced her players towards your goal, leaving you to chase after her players. She scored the equaliser, and jumped up in excitement. You roll your eyes, "That's so not fair." She sits back down next to you and places a kiss on your cheek, "Who's the sore loser now?" While Katie was busy rubbing in the goal she just scored, you managed to get through her defence and score a goal of your own. "Still you." You say with a smirk, as the final whistle blows, and you are the official winner of the best out of five competition.

Katie is pouting in defeat, it was one of the most adorable things you had ever seen. "Good game." You say offering your hand like how you do on the pitch with your opponents. Katie rolls her eyes but takes your hand regardless. Instead of shaking it, she uses it to pull you closer. You move with her, and sit down on her lap, facing her, a pout still present on her face. "I have an idea of how to get that pout off of your face." Before Katie could ask what you had in mind, you connected your lips with hers.

The kiss started slow and soft, your lips moving in sync with one another. It turned more passionate once Katie's hands slid up your thighs to your hips, as she pulled you closer. With one hand on her chest and the other in the nape of her nap, you deepen the kiss. Katie's hands just started exploring underneath your shirt when the doorbell rang, rudely interrupting the both of you. With a deep sigh you get off of Katie's lap to open up your front door.

You had totally forgotten about the food that you had ordered for dinner. Normally you would eat out twice in a day, but since your plans for today changed, you didn't have enough food at home to cook a meal yourself. You hold up the bag of food, and it's only then that Katie realises too. You walked over to kiss Katie once more before pulling her up and to the kitchen table.

Once you had done all the dishes together, Katie got a mischievous look on her face. "What?" You ask her with a laugh. "I believe we have some unfinished business to take care of." While tapping your finger to your chin, to make it seem you're deep in thought, you say, "Hm, I don't think I know what you're talking about." Katie's mischievous look turns into a pout, you look at her with a smirk, "Oh now I remember, miss sore loser." She rolls her eyes, and pulls you closer. "Just come here."