🤍CHAPTER-1🤍

The fragrance of incense lingered in the air as Priya, draped in a vibrant salwar-kurta, completed her morning prayers. Her wet hair added a touch of serenity to the scene, glistening like strands of dark silk. The aarti thali, adorned with laddus, awaited its turn.

Just as Priya closed her eyes in devotion, a stealthy hand approached the thali. But before the thief could succeed, Priya swiftly caught the intruder's hand.

Priya (smirking): Ahhaan!! Gotcha Neha ki bachchi!!

Neha (laughing): Hehe, Piyu did.... I thought my ninja skills were foolproof.

Priya (playfully twisting Neha's ear): Your ninja skills need an upgrade, my dear. Kuch Zyaada hi predictable ho gayi hai tu.

Neha (pouting): Come on, Piyu Didi, where's the fun in not trying?

Priya (laughing): Theek hai, theek hai...fine... Lekin agli baar, kuch hatke sochna, samjhi Meri Ninja Hattori haha....

Neha (smirking): Challenge accepted, Piyo didu! Maybe I'll steal the laddus blindfolded next time....

Priya (rolling her eyes): Blindfolded? Now you're just being dramatic.

The laddu caper had become a delightful morning ritual, a playful dance between the two sisters, adding a sprinkle of joy to their everyday moments.

As Priya and Neha continued their funny banter, their mother, Kavita Sharma, called out to them.

Kavita (from the kitchen): Priya, Neha, aao breakfast ke liye. Papa bhi wait kar rahe hain.

Priya (leaves Neha's ear): Chal, laddu chori baad mein continue karenge. Mummy bula rahi hai. And we don't wanna get late right!?

Neha (serious): Theek hai, lekin laddu toh mere paas hai.*giggles and shows the laddus in her hands*

Priya (laughs and shakes her head): Today you one my little thief...teri jeet ka inaam yeh bada sa lddu8*she stuffs a laddu in her mouth*

Neha (she opens her mouth wide and enjoys the sugary sweetness): mm yummy hai laddu...

They both walk into the kitchen area and sit on their respective places around the dinning table.

Subhash (smiling): Lo, aa gayi meri dono gudiyan. Baitho, breakfast shuru karte hain.

Priya: Good morning papa..good morning mummy

Neha : morning mummy papa

Kavita and Subhash: good morning bachchon!

Kavita: Neha, maine suna hai Aaj tujhe finally laddu mil hi Gaye....

Neha (giggles): Aaj se main officially laddu queen hoon.

Priya (sarcastically): Haan haan, laddu queen. Ab chal, nahi toh inaam wapas lena padega.

The Sharma family laughed and continued with the breakfast.

Amidst the playful banter at the breakfast table, Kavita couldn't resist a teasing remark directed at Neha about her future plans. "So, Neha dear, any thoughts on what you want to pursue in the future?Kuch socha hai ya sirf laddu hi ghoomte hai din bhar dimaag mein"

Subhash , joining in with a twinkle in his eye, added, "Yes, Neha, kya socha hamare laddu chor ne."Neha, feeling a tad overwhelmed by the attention, looked toward Priya with a half-pleading smile.