🤍CHAPTER-3🤍

Vihaan made his way down to the breakfast table, where a tapestry of familial greetings awaited him. Nani, Nana, Mama, Mami, and his mother Gayatri exchanged warm morning wishes as Vihaan joined them.

Vihaan (stoically): "Good morning."

His presence, cold and reserved, stood in stark contrast to the lively banter around the table. Suddenly, playful hands covered his eyes from behind, and Vihaan cut through the jest.

Vihaan (coldly): "Ruk jao, Ananya. Main jaanta hoon tum ho."

Ananya, the 17-year-old daughter of Vihaan's mama and mami, pouted and whined, embodying the innocence of youth. The room erupted in laughter, the contrast between Vihaan's sternness and Ananya's playfulness creating a unique harmony.

Ananya (whining): "Bhaiya, aap bade boring ho. Kabhi toh hanso."

Vihaan's gaze softened for a moment, and he patted Ananya's head with a hint of amusement.

Vihaan: "Chalo, hans liya." He smiles a lil making her giggle and clap her hands. Her parents and family smile warmly at the warm bond of the two.

As the family continued their lively chatter, Aditya joined the gathering. His demeanor carried a touch of nervousness, especially when it came to talking to his elder brother.

Aditya (nervously): "Bhai, ek chhoti si baat hai..."

Vihaan (cutting to the point): "Bolo."

Aditya (hesitant): "Woh, humari college ki trip ke liye sponsorship chahiye tha. Professor ne kaha aap se baat karni hogi."

Vihaan's stern gaze fixed on Aditya.

Vihaan: "Baat karo, kya chahiye?"

Aditya (nervously): "Woh, bhai, professor ne kaha agar aap nahi maanoge toh woh khud aakar baat kar lenge."

Vihaan (bluntly): "Theek hai, inform them to come to my company around 4pm, Aaj i dont have any meetings after 4pm."

Amidst the conversation, Vihaan's mama and mami exchanged glances, sharing a silent understanding. Vihaan's mother, Gayatri, smiled, attempting to bring some warmth into the room.

Gayatri: "Vihaan, Aditya ki college trip sponsor karne mein kya dikkat hai beta?"

Vihaan's gaze remained cold-" Maa mujhe koi problem nahi hai, but just to be sure that its a proper educational college trip, all i want is to make sure that its nothing to waste money for...you all know I follow certain ethics.... "

The breakfast table became a canvas of contrasting energies. Vihaan's commanding aura was evident, while Ananya brought a light-hearted playfulness. Just then, Vihaan rose abruptly, excusing himself.

Vihaan (intimidatingly): "Main office ja raha hoon. Kuch zarurat ho toh phone karna."

Aditya-"Bhai woh-"

Just as Aditya was about to clarify that his professor was a woman, Vihaan abruptly excused himself, leaving Aditya sighing in defeat. As Vihaan prepared to leave for the office, Aditya resignedly prepared himself for college, knowing his chance to clear the misunderstanding had slipped away.

Vihaan stood by the side of the road, his car refusing to start, adding another layer of frustration to his already chaotic morning. As he attempted to book a cab, he found himself grappling with the merciless grip of a network that decided to betray him on this crucial day. His driver- KISHAN Kaka, sensing the urgency, suggested the unthinkable – taking the metro.