🤍CHAPTER-10🤍

Priya: "Kya!!?? E-engagement!? Woh bhi abhi? Par mujhe... mujhe bataya kyu nahi pehle....I mean....maa Neha aur Vihaan ki mumma aur mami ne bhi kuch mujhe..."

Gayatri:" beta...I think you should talk to Vihaan.... Woh tumse kuch baat karna chahta hai...but pehle tayyar ho jao...hmm?"

Priya nodded...it's not like she doesn't want this engagement to happen but it's just too sudden for her....

After getting ready....she was just adding final touches to her makeup.... She wore a dress that Gayatri and Sumitra gave her....

She was lost in her own world reconsidering all her life decisions when suddenly she felt someone back hugging her: "owwww kon hai ohhh"

Vihaan kisses her left cheek:" muah...kya hua bachcha....why so scared huh? It's me...who else you thought It'd be huh?"

Vihaan teases Priya but she just sighs in relief and looks down. Her mind was in a turmoil and she was completely silent as she thought about the sudden engagement plan.

Vihaan turned her around to face him and cupped his cheeks:" bachcha....look in my eyes..."

Priya looked in his eyes and Vihaan was shocked to see Priya's eyes were red and tears were about to fall down any second:" Priya...baby....what happened...why are your eyes so red and teary...hmm? Kya hua..."

Priya just shook her head and tears rolled down her cheeks. She thought if she'll tell Vihaan about her feelings he might get angry. But Vihaan wasn't ready to let go off of this matter so easily. He won't let go off of things easily when it's about Priya. He won't take a risk when it's about His woman. His Priya.

Priya wasn't saying a word and this triggered Vihaan's dominant side. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply before he grabbed Priya's hand and made her sit on his lap on the couch.

Priya didn't complain and then Vihaan cupped her cheeks and spoke in his deep baritone-" Priya...I'll say it one last time...Speak up!"

Priya flinched and spoke in her broken voice-" woh...woh main...I just thought ki yeh engagement so suddenly....and I was...main...main mana nahi kar rahi...I want this marriage with you...I just...I just thought ek baar mujhse puch lete....I mean...main mana nahi karti....I'm happy but I'm overwhelmed too...I just it...it's too much too soon I ..."

Priya broke down in tears sobbing on Vihaan's chest. She held his kurta in her fists and shed all the emotions.

 She held his kurta in her fists and shed all the emotions

Vihaan could care less about his kurta getting drenched....he was worried and concerned about his woman.... He smiled internally at how pure this girl is...how beautiful she is at heart....she is beautiful on the outside no doubt. But it surprised him how this girl never fails to show how much softness and care she has in her heart.

Vihaan wipes her tears with the pads of his fingers and kisses her forehead:" ek toh tum waise hi kabhi makeup nahi karti aur Aaj jab Kiya hai toh ro ro ke saara make up saaf bhi kar liya....wow....I didn't know mere hone wali biwi itni talented hai"

He laughs making Priya chuckled and then whine:" mmmm Vihaan aap mazak mat kariye....I'm serious....aap samajh rahe haina main kitni kashmakash mein hun iss waqt...."

She pouts and Vihaan wanted nothing more than to kiss the daylights out her pouty plump lips:" my love....I understand everything....and to be honest...main sorry kehna chahta hu...I just wanted to surprise you because I knew ki hum dono Puri tarah se sure hain for this marriage....but in all the preparations for Holi and engagement I completely forgot ki tum bhi toh overwhelm ho sakti ho...what will you feel and I'm sorry that I was a jerk to not think about all this first....and if you want toh hum engagement postpone -"

Priya covered his mouth with her hand:" what!? Postpone? Aap pagla gaye Hain kya!!?? No way...."

She got up and started to fix her makeup:" jaiye mukhe make up fix karna hai"

Vihaan smirks and got up before he pinched her exposed waist which was visible making Priya shout in surprise. She pouts and rubs her waist:" oiiii why did you pinch me!!??"

Vihaan laughed so hard and stared to tickle her chubby tummy loving how she reacts.

Priya was laughing and trying to get rid of him when she tripped over her heels and was about to fall down but Vihaan caught her waist and pulled her close:" careful bachcha....I know you fell for my handsome face but not too much my baby...chot lag jayegi agar itna excited ho jayegi toh....aur waise bhi girna hi hai toh mere pyaar mein aur meri baahon mein girna ....so I can catch you and keep you safe and close to me...."

Priya was looking into his eyes with love and found the same type of love in his eyes for him:" aap na ek no ke drame baaz hai...jaane dijiye na....please..."

She was blushing like crazy and trying to free herself  and Vihaan bit her cheek:" ahh ouchiee Vihaan yeh kya tha"

Vihaan:" love bite tha babydoll...achha laga toh I can give you more "

He winks at her and then ran out leaving Priya in utter shock.

She just laughed at his cute tactics and soon the engagement ceremony began. It went properly and when Priya and her family was about to leave ,Priya somehow managed to ask Vihaan:" Vihaan ji aapne abhi tak bataya nahi ki secret kya tha?"

Vihaan pecks her nose and tells her:" jab tum subah Holi ke liye ayi thi, I was about to come to escort you guys from the main gate but then I realised ki tumne white aur blue suit pehna hai aur Maine Jo kurta pehna tha woh woh plain white tha...so I thought of matching outfits with you and isilye Maine blue kurta pehnke aaya"

Priya gasps:" toh iska matlab aap kisi phone call pe busy nahi they?"

Vihaan smiles and teases her:" arey waah Professor madam, badi jaldi samajh gayi aap... impressive "

Priya rolled her eyes at him and that was her biggest mistake because in an instance Vihaan said something in her ears that made shivers run down her spine:" Baby you'll only roll your eyes at me when I'm pleasuring you...got it? And if I see you rolling your eyes at me outside our bedroom after our marriage, be prepared for a punishment coz I ain't leaving you or your ass easily"

With that he sneakily pinches her waist and makes Priya blush and jump on her place.

Priya was completely stunned and speechless. She didn't even look in her eyes and just nod at him.

He kissed her cheek making her shyly smile at him.

Their families bid goodbyes and went to their respective places.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍