🤍CHAPTER-2🤍

As Priya finished packing her belongings at the college, she looked forward to heading home. It was around 4 pm, and she made her way to the metro station. While waiting for her train, she noticed a woman, approximately her mother's age, who seemed a bit lost. The woman approached the platform marked 'Vishwavidyalaya Station' and appeared confused. She gathered the courage to ask Priya for directions.

Aunty (Lady): "Beta, yeh metro Chandni Chowk jaayega?"

Priya smiled reassuringly, "Haan aunty, yeh metro Chandni Chowk jaayega."

Observing the lady's uncertainty, Priya decided to offer her guidance.

Priya: "Aunty, aap fikar mat kijiye. Main aapko guide kar doongi. Main aapki beti ke umar ki hoon, bilkul tension mat lijiye."

Aunty: "Thank you beta, bahut shukriya."

Priya continued smiling, addressing the lady as aunty, and the lady referred to her as beta.

The lady, a bit nervous as she hadn't traveled much on the metro, was genuinely grateful for Priya's help. Priya tried to ease her worries.

Priya: "Aunty, bilkul mat daro. Yeh bahut aasaan hai. Main hoon na aapke saath. Koi baat nahi."

As they chatted during the metro ride, the lady discovered that Priya was a teacher.

Aunty: "Beta, aap teacher hain?"

Priya nodded, "Haan aunty, main teacher hoon."

Aunty: "Bhagwan tumhe khush rakhe, itni madad ke liye."

As the metro approached Priya's stop, the lady blessed her.

Aunty: "God bless you beta, aur phir se shukriya."

Priya smiled gratefully, "Thank you aunty. Take care."

With that, Priya boarded the metro, leaving the station behind, both carrying a moment of unexpected connection and kindness.

After a smooth journey back home, Priya heeded her mother's call to join for evening tea. The comforting aroma of brewing tea welcomed her as she descended the stairs, a familiar routine that added warmth to her day.

The evening unfolded with the Sharma family sharing stories, laughter, and the simple joys of togetherness. The chatter echoed through their home in Lajpat Nagar, filling the spaces with familial bonds that transcended the ordinary.

The next day, Priya stepped into her role as a professor with enthusiasm. In the midst of her lecture, she shared exciting news with her students, "Class, get ready for something special. We're going on a historical monument visit soon!"

The announcement sparked excitement among the students, their faces lighting up with anticipation. Priya, passionate about making history come alive, couldn't help but share in their enthusiasm.

As she continued with her lecture, she detailed the upcoming visit, igniting curiosity and eagerness among the students.

In the midst of the lecture, Priya revealed her plan to take the class on a historical visit to another city. However, she mentioned that due to financial constraints, the college couldn't sponsor the entire trip for all students. It would be a one-day excursion, starting in the morning and concluding in the evening. Despite the short duration, they still needed sponsorship for the event. Priya then engaged the students in a discussion on how they could secure sponsorship for the trip.