🤍CHAPTER-9🤍

Today is holi and Priya got ready with her younger sister Neha, Mother Kavita and father Subhash were all set to visit the Mehra residence to celebrate holl as invited by Vihaan. Priya was blushing mess thinking about playing holi with her going to be husband- Vihaan. But what she doesn't know is that her family and Vihaan have decided to surprise Priya with a big gift.

Ever since morning her mother and sister have been teasing her for her marriage and Priya is trying her best to ignore the butterflies in her tummy just by the thought of Vihaan. 

When they all reached Mehra residence, they were welcomed by Vihaan's mother Gayatri-" Namaste Subhash Bhaisahab Namaste Kavita ji....swagat hai aap sabhi ka....Holi ki hardik shubhkamnaye.".        Subhash : namaste samdhan ji, aapko bhi Holi shubh ho....Neha beta chalo namaste Karo aur Priya beta ...arey Priya beta kaha reh gayi?" .

Just then Priya comes out of the car holding the bags of gifts for the Mehra's: ji papa main woh yeh bags laa Rahi thi....aunty namaste and happy Holi  aapko bhi "

Priya bends to touch Gayatri's feet but she held her shoulders and hugged her: arey beta gale Lago aap toh.... Betiyan pair nahi chooti....aur agli baar se aunty nahi Mumma ya maa sunna hai mujhe....akhir hum apki hone wali mother in law Jo hai "

Everyone laughs seeing Priya's shy face.

Just then Sumitra came and welcomed them along with her husband Ashok that is Vihaan's mama mami.

Ashok: Namaste Bhaisahab Namaste behenji....Holi shubh ho aap sab ko

Sumitra: Namaste Happy Holi sab ko

Neha and Priya: Happy Holi aapko bhi

Everyone was so happy and delighted by the sound of loud music and people's laughter filling the compound of the Mehra Residence.

Subhash: arey aapki mataji aur bauji dekhaayi nahi diye.

Kavita: haan chaliye unhe bhi Holi wish kar dete hain

Nani and Nana were sitting with their friends in the backyard having a fun hearty conversation. They got up seeing Priya's family.

Priya quickly bend down and touched their feet. This is the first time Priya is meeting nana and nani in person and they were absolutely delighted to see her.

Although they had seen her picture but it is very different from seeing her and meeting her in person and they look that each other smiling softly where life and that this is the girl who would be the perfect match for their grandson Vihaan.

When Priya waste them Happy Holi Nani hugged her tight batting her head : khush reh mere bache...happy Holi tujhe bhi.

Priya held her hand and smiled at her.

Nana: god bless you beta ji...happy Holi *he kissed her head making her smile*

Everyone sat and started to chit chat when a water balloon splashed right on Neha's head making her turn around along with others: ANANYA KI BACHCHIIIIIIII RUK TUJHE BATATI HUN"

Ananya started running around and laughing as Neha chases her: hahaha bura na maano Holi hai....ale ale Mela chhotu baby Neha naraaz ho gaya hahahaha"