🤍CHAPTER-8🤍

Time skip to next day when they were out sightseeing the palace in Jaipur, the pink city. Priya was telling all the students about the architecture and the stories related to king and the qween.

Vihaan was listening to her with interest. He had a smile on his face as he looked at her. She was wearing a red and white salwar kameez with an embroidered dupatta around her neck.

He looked at her and found something missing today. Her jhumkis....why didn't she wear them. The students were roaming here and there as Priya instructed them to roam freely and enjoy for the next two hours before they move their next destination.

Priya was looking for Vihaan but couldn't find him. Suddenly, someone pulled her by her arm to one of the corridors of the palace. Before Priya could scream for help Vihaan covered her mouth with his hands. She raised her eyebrows asking what's happening. Vihaan just gave her a cheeky smile and showed her the pair of beautiful jhumkis he got for her matching with her outfit.

She smiled and blushed. "You are such a sweetheart Vihaan ji...main Aaj subah jhumki pehna bhool gayi...but thank you so much...yeh kitne pretty hain" she said with her eyes twinkling as he kissed her forehead lovingly before putting the jhumkis on to her ears.

She blushed and Vihaan flicked her jhumki making a beautiful sound because of the ghungroos attached to the jhumki.

"Hmm...ab aap lag rahi hai....ek rajkumari ki tarah... Hamari rajkumari...." Priya smiles looking down and then she felt playful and asked him" Rajkumari kyu? Ranikyu nahi?"

Vihaan pinned her against the wall towering her before he booped his nose with hers and said" kyuki abhi apko hamari Rani banane mein thoda waqt hai....aap hamari Rani tab banengi jis din aapki doli hamare ghar aayegi.... Dulhan ke jode mein.... Uss din, sirf hamare ghar ki Rani bhi ban jayengi".

Priya asked" apke Ghar ki bhi ? Matlab hum apki aur kis cheez ki Rani ban chuke hain?". Vihaan stared into her eyes as he cupped her cheeks" hamare Dil ki, rooh ki,jism ki aur jaan ki....".

Vihaan was about to lean in for a kiss but Priya turned his face to the other side playfully slapping his cheek and then giggled. Vihaan smirks and watches her run away with the sound of jhumkis clinking  filling the corridor.

Later that night, Priya was in her room doing her packing as they were gonna go back to delhi the next day, when she got a call from Vihaan. She recieved the call" hello, ji vihaan ji?"

Vihaan on the other side smiled and kept his hand on his heart feeling it race at her cute voice "woh...um...main yeh keh raha tha ki hum aapke liye....kuch laye they...aap free Hain toh hum apke kamre mein aa jaye?"

Priya was surprised " kamre mein aa jaye?... kyu?" Vihaan replied in his sexy voice that made her heart race and blush at the same time.

"Sab kuch agar phone pe bata denge, toh apke chehre pe Jo reaction aayega usse miss kardenge. Isliye hum aa rahe hain apke room mein after dinner and it's final tata bye bye Mrs. Priya Vihaan Mehra".

Priya was in complete shock, when she heard him call her by this name before marriage. She just squealed like an idiot and waited for the dinner to be over and meet her going to be husband and see what he brought for her.

During the dinner she didn't find Vihaan, so she asked Aditya where Vihaan is and he just teased Priya" wow Priya maam...abhi se hi unki inti fikar...ufff...aap toh abhi se bhabhi ki tarah act kar rahe ho". Priya twisted his ear" Mr. Aditya aapke assignment mein 5 marks cut".