Part.1 : The Past

Someone crying so hard
?? : why me ?? why is it always me??😢😢
In a dark room a girl weeping so hard if
she continue like this she may faint.

Another place in the same city
A boy walking through the alley while
listening "Runaway" and trying to
sing along to get himself distracted. But
he utterly fails and his cheek is wet due to
the tears that have been continuously
falling. His legs getting weaker and weaker. He is trembling so badly.
After all the struggles he reached home
where emptiness welcomed him.
He: As usual crying all the way home,
losing appetite, going to bed, fall asleep
after so much struggle. Wow beautiful
life!!! 😮‍💨😮‍💨

A/n pov
By the way u should know their names, how they live, age, what they are doing, etc etc right??

The male lead is Noah
The female lead is Inaya
Both are 18 years old
They are studying in Riverdale Academy.
Noah and Inaya both lost their parents when they were young. Who's story should i say first. Lets start with Noah okay.
I hate past stories.
But guess what it is necessary for the present and the future.
Past is super boring and hurting. Sad truths sad realities. Well everyone do have past which is bitter. I hope everyone to have a better future and present. Wow I'm talking nonsense.

Noah's past ;
When he was 10

Noah's mom : Noah baby come here. Eat this and go. Or your father will eat.

But he didn't come and went on playing.

His mom : wah it truly turned old. Back then he came running. Not to give you his. My boy grew up. This won't work out.

His father : yah do you except him to be dumb like you. He is brilliant like me.

His mom : now i have fear for my son.

They started laughing at their silliness. They were a happy family. But no one knew it was their last day of happiness.
That ni8 they got a call to come to their office ( both work in a company owned by them ofc ). They made him sleep and left him with his grandmother. As i mentioned before it was not a call for work it was a call for them to say goodbye to the whole world. Due to short circuit in the car they vehicle burned and blast.

( Ik i'm making u bored by making the first part itself past but after that i no need to tell na That's why lazy me )

Poor boys tragic life started there. His grandmother died the very next year. His uncles and aunties made fool of the kid and claimed the entire business. To fool a kid is simple so..... Made his life miserable. Left him all alone when he needed a shoulder to cry on. A hand to hang on. All they gave was pain, utter misery. He grew up and his pain grew within him now he is 18 bearing all the pain with him like its a part in him.

Same goes to Inaya's life. Her parents were engineers. They met in a college. Love marriage. But last only for some years. Cruel fate, right? Anyway they were famous enough. Had many clients. While working on the construction of a building. The lift they used broke and they died. And this happened when she was 12. She was taken to her aunty's house. But due to the rude behavior and cruelities she ran off from there when she was 15. 3 years of torture made her life even more miserable. Her parents company were all in crisis. And eventually it was closed.

Now both of them living in their one and only property they have which fortunately their uncles or aunties didn't take from them.

I hope I'm not making you guys bored. As it is my first story and first part pls don't mind. I'll definitely try to make my readers satisfied. Pls hold on and wait for the rest. I'll be posting on every Friday nights. And I'll make sure to do that. Hope you guys will like my story. If u like pls share this to your friends tooo. 😅😅😅
See u next week.

Pls ignore grammar mistakes 🫣🫣