Part. 9 : Realisation

He drifted to sleep. When he woke up it was already 3 pm. He got off from the bed. Freshed up and ate something just to trick his stomach. He sat on table to complete the assignments.

He completed the assignments and went to get ready for work. When he reached there he saw Inaya have already reached. Seeing Noah she went straight to him.

" Hey why u didn't come today. Are u sick ? "

" Yes. Sick of you " he said the last in his mind

" Oh are you okay now ?? "

Both Inaya and Adeline asked

He just hummed in response. He went inside and change into the uniform. He looked so dull and his eyes were swollen. They really wanted to ask but they felt like its kinda interfering in his personal things. Maybe he doesn't want to share.

Inaya " ma'am i don't think he is alright. Look at him, he is so tired i think we should send him back home. I would do his work too. "

Adeline " yeah I too thinks so. He is out of energy. What happened to this kid.... "

She called out for him.

" Hey Noah come over here. "

When he reached near her, Adeline checked his temperature 🌡 and her face changed.

" Are you out of your mind your burning ?? Why the hell you came here ?? What happened ? You look so pale. Are u okay ? Nowadays kids are so bad. They never ever takes care of themselves. " saying this Adeline asked him to change into his clothes. But he kept refusing and finally when she said she will fire him. He changed and went with her.

" Hey, you alright ?? "

" yes ma'am " his replied with no energy

" So you're alright, it is visible in your voice. Kid look i really don't want to ask u but seeing you like this I'm not feeling good. Are u sure u alright. If something or someone is bothering you don't hesitate to tell me. See me as your sister okay ? "

He just hummed in response. He had no energy to say anything. He was completely drained. She took him to the hospital and Dr prescribed some medicines for him. When she bought the medicine he said " ma'am you can take the amount for this from my salary and thank you "

Adeline wanted to smack his head. She just let him do anything because he was sick.

He took some days off. He didn't went to school nor the cafe. He isolated himself. After few days of isolation he came out of his shell. He got ready and went to school.

On the other side

On a call

" Ma'am i think he won't come today as well. I'll see u in the cafe. "

" How many times i have told you not to call me ma'am aish these kids won't listen !! 😐😐 "

" Ahh sorry ma'am nooo sister.... " Instant regret.

" Fine be careful and if he comes ask him to see me okay ?? "

" Okayyy "

She went to class.

Noah entered the campus. He wasn't caught by the bullies. He escaped 😮‍💨.

Later that aftn when Noah was having lunch he heard someone whispering "Bullies got their long lost prey " and heard them laughing. Noah indeed wanted to know who is that. But he was scared to go and check out. He felt pity for that person 😕.

Later in the evening he went straight to the cafe. When he reached there he saw Adeline all tensed.

He asked why she looked like that.

" You didn't know ? So you didn't meet her ? You didn't go to school ? "

" I went to school. What is the matter I don't understand ? "

" Inaya was bullied. She called me 5 min before. She doesn't sound good. She is in hospital. She called me to say she is leave. I'm going to see her. "

" What she was bullied ??? I'm coming with you "

They rushed to hospital. Noah was feeling bad. When they reached hospital, they asked in the reception where she is admitted. They rushed and when they saw her tears filled in their eyes. Her condition was pathetic. Adeline couldn't believe that Inaya called her in this condition and talked like nothing happened.

She was badly injured. There were bruises on her body. Her head was stitched 🤕. He lied there like she us dead. A tear escaped from Noah's eyes.

He went straight to her.

" Hey you okay. Are you alright. Is it paining. Was your head that much injured. Do u remember me ? "

" Sis what happened to him ? Is he alright ? What's with these questions aish u make me feel like I'm a patient... "

" Noah What happened ? 😳 and you lil idiot Inaya YOU'RE A PATIENT...... "

All kept silent for sometime later they talked for sometime. Noah went to buy food for them. And when he came back Adeline went to Inaya's house to get essential things. Inaya felt happy. She lacked care all these years. And finally after her parents death today she felt it so so much.

Meanwhile Noah was cursing him each and every second for not believing her and now she is suffering a lot too. Noah blamed himself for all these things. Noah came out of his thoughts when Adeline called upon him.

" What are u thinking ? Eat this and go to your home. It's already late. "

" I would like to stay here with you guys plsssss. "

" What got into you ? Anyway eat this first kid. "

" Thank you soooo much. And yesss I'll eat. "

Noah was feeling so bad. It made him regret so much. He realized not everyone is same. He also felt so sad for her that made him stay there with them. Noah was thinking to tell her. But he is scared, what if she becomes upset and hate him ? What if she doesn't want to continue their friendship ? All this things didn't allow him to sleep well that ni8.

" I should tell her. And if she don't want to continue the friendship it is good. I deserve it. Otherwise it'll haunt me forever. " he determined to tell her.
___________________

So how is it guys. Hope you likes it. Pls comment and share and like a lot.
Hopefully your author ❤️❤️