Part.4 : Miserable

Next day

Inaya

I don't want to go. They will come again. I'm hella scared. What will I do ? To whom will i ask help ? Whom will help me. I hate this miserable life. 🥺🥺

Noah

How will i escape today ? Why I always run into them ? Whyyyyy ????? Aish what will i do ? Should I take a leave ???? No no !! Professor will kill me. Should i wear a hoodie and mask so that they won't find. That's toooo obvious. Arghhhhh 😤😤 What a miserable life !!

Noah went to college and entered the into it just 5 min before. And he escaped from the bullies.
Inaya came 5 min late for the class. As it is her first time , professor scolded her and entered her. And warned her next time this won't be the punishment waiting for her.

Inaya sighed.

I escaped. I have to escape like this for the whole 5 years wow. I'm gonna enjoy my life. Even prisoners won't be suffering this much.

But poor them got caught again. Here when they were bullied badly they met. What a great meet right ???

They were so embarrassed and scared ran in different direction. That's how they first met.

They felt bad for each other.

Inaya pov

Why there have to be another one just like me ?? I know the pain. He must also have gone through it. Why always people like us is bullied ???

Noah pov

How cruel they are ? How can they bully a girl like that ?? Don't they have a sister ? Would they stay still if it happened to their sister ?? No right ?? Still why ??????
Why they are not thinking like that ?? Thinking like that don’t they have a brother ?  Why people like us is always bullied ??

A week later

Wow finally feeling great. Now let me rela..

Door bell rangs

Coming..... Inaya shouts

She opens the door and sees the landlord.

Landlord : Hey when are u going to pay the rent huh ?? Isn't your responsibility to pay on time ??

Inaya : sorry sir I'll pay you sorry. I didn't realize it have been a month.

Landlord : you won't realize. You're living peacefully. Giving me a headache. It's all my responsibility to take care of everything. I shouldn't have let you stay here. Aishhh 🙄🙄

He goes back murmuring something.

Inaya : look how easily that guy ruined my day !! Is it a crime to forget. Its my first time and he is nagging at me like I've always been like that.

She went to the her table and find out she is running of money. Her house is not in this city and she is living with the scholarship money she gets everything month. Its hard for her to manage all things with this little amount of money.

Inaya pov

I should better find a part time job. Otherwise i would be kicked out of the house. And I'll starve to death. Let me take a look around.

Noah pov

Listening to music help me so much. Wow this is the life i want..

Door bell rangs

But he didn't hear cause he is using headphones with full volume.

After sometime door bell stops ringing.

As he was stepping out for buying something he noticed something.

What is this ???

He opens it

Noah sighs..

What will i dooo ??? Why he treats me like this ?? Where will i go and find money ?? Scholarship money won't work....

His one uncle still keeps bothering him. He goes to bar and drinks alot and give them Noah's address to get money. Noah requested many time not to do this. But still he is a bothering Noah. Sometimes he slaps Noah so harshly if he didn't pay for it.

                _______________________

Hi guys so how was it ??? I hope i didn't make u guys bored..... Anyway see you on next Saturday 😘

Will Noah find a solution or keep on paying. If so what will he do to get money??

Will Inaya get a part time job ????

Lets seee