Part.7 : His Trust Issues

Their class ends by 4.30 pm. To reach the cafe they have to take bus. Its a 15 min ride.

As soon as class ended Inaya runs to the library so that they can head out of the college as soon as possible. And she didn't want him to wait for a long time cause it can be fatal for both of them. She stood there. 15 minutes past. She started to get worried.

Inaya pov

What if they have bullied him ?? Should i go and look for him. Its already 4.45 pm i hope he is fine.

She slowly started to walk into art and music building she searched the entire building. As each minutes past she gets too nervous. Many scenarios passes through her mind. She hoped nothing to happen to him. She went to places that usually they got bullied.

Luckily she heard some sound and halted on her place. She peeped and found the bullies. She prayed not to get caught and prayed for Noah to be fine. Then she looked once again and find out there were no one except the bullies. She breathed a sigh of relief. But it didn't last longer. It was almost 5 pm soon the madam called. When the phone ringed she immediately ran from there and silented her phone and hid near a bush.

Bullies pov

Sara : Hey what's that sound

They ran towards the place from where they heard sound and saw someone running

Mike : Catch her...

After sometime

Alex : she is nowhere to be found...

Darcy : shitt !! I was so bored. She is lucky. Don't worry girl one day we'll get to you.

They all went back. Actually they are a big group. They are the one and only bully gang in the college and they are more than enough...

Author pov

Meanwhile Noah sitting in the resting room drinking some juice and changing into their work dress. As he reached early he got 15 min to rest.

In college

After they left Inaya slowly stepped out and went towards the college gate and ran from there. As soon as she reached the bus station a bus came and she got into the bus and called her madam.

" hey why you didn't pick up ? Its already 5.15 pm where are you ?? "

" sorry ma'am i w-was waiting f-for noah and he is no-nowhere to be fo-found. When you ca-called i almost got ca-caught by the bu-bullies. ( she was panting heavily that she even can't talk properly) I nearly escaped that's w-why i didn't pick up. Sorry !!! I ho-hope he is..... "

" what Noah ?? "

" yes ma'am. I'm kinda worr... "

" hey kid first breath. And about Noah i was saying he reached here by 4.45 pm. "

" whattt ??? "

" yes, you didn't tell him you would be waiting ???? "

" i told him 😔 "

Disappoint was clear in her sound

" oh leave it maybe he had forgotten.  Now come fast and calm down ok. You alright ??? "

" yes ma'am "

In the cafe

Noah pov

Did i do something wrong ?? I don't know what I am doing 😕 But i should give first priority to myself that's what all i am doing...... I am scared to hurt someone but that doesn't mean I can hurt myself for someone.....

" Hey kid ... where are you ?? I've been calling you for a while.. "

" I'm sorry ma'am. Which table should i serve ? "

" Table 2 "

" okay "

                               ~~~~~~~
" Good evening sir and madam. What do you like to have ? "

Customer: " Two pieces of blackcurrant cheese cake and two virgin mojito pls.. "

" Okay sir. "

He went inside

By the time Inaya came running 🏃‍♀️

She slowly entered the cafe in order to not make the customers with her restless actions

Adeline pov ( the cafe manager )

This girl... let me give her some water...

" Here drink this and calm down kid.. "

" Thank you ma'am. You can cut off my payment for being late. "

" Oh ! Don't worry about it. Like everyone working here comes on time.. 😄 "

Inaya looked at her with so much gratitude 🥹

Inaya then straight went to Noah

" Hey I told you to wait..... I barely managed to escape 😮‍💨😮‍💨. Why you didn't wait ?? You didn't hear me say that ?? "

" Yeah I didn't hear " he lied

" Oh its fine 😊 let me change " she went inside the dressing room.

Noah pov

I barely managed to escape now...
I should find some reasons in order to escape everyday.

Later that day after their shift, Inaya saw him going out so she rushed towards him ;

" Hey "

" Hey "

" Let's go together "

" oh I'm afraid we can't. I've to go to public library, i borrowed a back the other day. "

" Ok fine then see you tomorrow "

Later on he kept avoiding her and found some reasons tooo. Inaya did find it odd but still she was fine with that...

One day

Noah pov

She was just acting. I went through a lot this week, i were bullied everyday. Look at her she is perfectly alright. My guesses were correct. She is just some another one who wanted to bully me and to hurt me...... she is not at all injured.... not even a scratch.... she acted all along... I'm just a dumb to believe another one to be a true friend even though i've been through these a lot of times..... a d-dumb....

He burst into tears. He rushed back to his house as he no longer could hold it. He prayed that she was not someone like the past one, but as days pass his hope vanished.

Past thoughts rushed into his mind 😭😭

                    __________________

I hope u guys liked it.. pls like and comment plsssssssssss.......
Lets see what is his past