Part.3 : Totally outcasted

While they were in their class no one even bothered to mind them.

Noah was badly injured and people around him made him feel like he never existed. All the students ghosted them. They never found peace. Even sitting alone make them so anxious. They don't know what's coming ahead for them.

Like they expected, something happened.
Which broke their heart even more. 💔

Inaya pov

Omo why they are looking at me like that. I'm feeling quite scared. Inaya be brave ok don't wor....

Sara : Hey idiot come with us.

Inaya : why ???

Sara : look someone is talking back. Do u have a death wish ??

Inaya : but i should know where I'm taking to right??

Sara : how dare u talk back to me huh?? If i ask to come with me just come ok. Dare to do against what I'm saying.

Inaya : ...... but ...

They drag her out of the class and take her to the back side of an old building which once were used as an auditorium.
No one will know if anything happens there. And ofc they chose that place to bully other kids.

Sara : hey guys look what we got today.

Mike : oh you're the one we have been searching for. Where have u been hiding all this time huh ??? Uk how badly we missed u.

All cracked up seeing her vulnerable state. She was so scared. They hit her , dragged her by her hair , pour dirty water on her. She pleaded them to let her go. But they didn't even care.

Meanwhile

Noah went to library as he felt insecure sitting in the class. He started reading " One Hundred Years Of Solitude ".

After sometime he heard someone was bullied. He got all scared and felt bad for the person.

Inaya was forced to go back home as her clothes are all soaked in dirty water. And everyones eyes are all over her which makes her feel so tensed. She ran from there. She couldn't get into any bus. She had to run all way back home.

She cried the whole day. Not knowing someone in another place is crying like her. Same condition of her. Will they both meet ?? What will happen the next day?? Will teacher punish those students??

Lets seee. So sorry guys for being late to upload little late. Like and comment okk
See u soon.