chapter 24: mathew and the artifact

Close to night.

The guys and girls are upset because they have to fix up the base and repair everything that is damaged. Mathew help out and everything, but it isn't enough for what he is about to do. From damage equipment to destroyed structure, but most of the stuff that is metal is still ok. But in the end everything seems to be ok and fix, but of course they need to do their preparations all over again. So they'll have to do that tomorrow since their frustrated and tired right now. They are some soup Terrorizer made and some cook meat for tonight. After that they all went to sleep.

Night time.

It is night time and everyone is right now asleep. Raasclark and nakedzombo went out to the surface to gather more resources and better equipment. For now let them get some for tomorrow and they are now comfy, except for one. Mathew wakes up from his fake nap and goes to the main room of the base. He goes to the large storage and takes out a hazard suit, one that they found that fits for mathew. He puts it on and goes to the the next storage. When he opens the storage he takes out something that he is confident and afraid to use. The tek railgun, a weapon powerful enough to kill a giganotosaurus if struck from the head. Tho he is afraid to wield such a powerful weapon, but he ward tek armor before so how different could it be to have a tek weapon. He also took some healing tonic and antidotes in case something goes wrong. This hazard suit is more better than the ones they can craft. He takes his shinehorn with him and makes his way outside of the base. He makes sure that no one is around to and goes to the rock drakes. He goes to the one rock drake that has green feathers and wakes it up.

The rock drake wakes up and sees mathew. Mathew pets the rock drake and give it comfort.

Mathew: hey... It's ok. Wow look at you and those feathers. Alright *deep breaths* it time to make my move

Mathew goes around and jumps on the back of the rock drake saddle. Thanks to raasclark and nakedzombo they found three rock drake saddles. If mathew remembers correctly about the coordinates to the elemental vault than it should be a walk in the park or ark to say. Mathew command the rock drake to move out and makes his way to the red biome. Hln-a was returning from her exploration when she spotted a rock drake heading to the red biome.

HLN-A: huh? Is that nogla's rock drake?

She zooms in and to her shock it is nogla's rock drake. But she is more in shock when she sees mathew on the rock drake and from where he's going, he's heading to the red biome.

HLN-A: oh no... Mathew, what are you up to

Hln-a goes and follows mathew to wherever he's going. This is not good for everyone, especially for vanoss and malory.

3 hours later.

Mathew is now in the red biome and is making his way to the elemental vault. The rock drake is right now moving on the wall towards the coordinates. Eventually he arrives at the cave and it seems to be big enough for the rock drake to go in. Mathew has a bit of confidence that he can do this, but at the same time he's doing something so stupid that it could get him killed.

Mathew: ok... Ok... Just go in and get the artifact. Just go in and get the artifact. Ok here we-

HLN-A: mathew!

Mathew: AAAH! Hln-a? What are you doing here?

HLN-A: I should be saying the same thing! What are you doing here! You know this is dangerous!?

Mathew: I know, I know... But I have a rock drake here. So it should be easy

HLN-A: yes but not for you. Come I'm taking you home before the guys and girls find out your gone