chapter 25: impregnated

The guys and girls are returning back to the base and are a both surprise about today. Mathew took nogla's rock drake and the tek railgun. But they are more surprised about mathew getting the last artifact they needed. Mathew however felt sad that malory and vanoss are upset because of his little stunt he pulled off. But they aren't angry anymore since they didn't expect mathew to get the artifact. So guess that just means that they can probably start the ultimate preparation for the final thing to do. Get and tame everything they need to face rockwell.

Vanoss: so are we not going to talk about what happened?

Malory: what mathew getting the artifact. Its quite impressive

Vanoss: ya

Malory: but remember that isn't going to do that again

Vanoss: he won't and since he got us the last artifact, you know what that means?

Malory: we are finally going to get out of here

Vanoss: yes we are... Here that guy! We are about to get out of here!

Wildcat: about time

Thick44: really? It felt like i've done nothing here yet

Basically: don't worry dude

Nakedzombo: you still have a lot to learn

Thick44: ok

HLN-A: this is so exciting

Li: i know right

Cara: it been so long since we were here

Raasclark: now let's get started and get are preparations be-

Malory: STOP!

They all stop immediately from malory and are confused as to why. The all look ahead and to their shock is non other than the reaper queen itself.

Mathew: oh no

Vanoss: oh shoot

Nakedzombo: crap

They look at this reaper queen and noticed it having scar's on its body. This is the same reaper queen they saw when they were getting the rock drake eggs. They all got into fighting position and wait for it to make a move. They aim their guns at it and wait to see what it doing. But to their confusion, it wasn't doing anything at all. It was staring at them and sniffing the air for a second.

Basically: why isn't it attacking?

Wildcat: don't fucken jinx us!

Li: *shushing* be quiet

They waited again to see if it's going to do something. But it turns out it wasn't, just staring at them.

Vanoss: it's not doing anything

Malory: maybe it's blind?

Raasclark: I don't think so

Vanoss: let me go check?

Delirious: no Evan wait!

Vanoss: it's ok del, I got my gun ready

Basically: but the acid

Vanoss: just watch my back

Vanoss goes to the reaper queen and it suddenly turns to him. This freaked him out and it seems to focus on him and not the others. It sniff the air again for a second and looks back at him. Vanoss is now face to face with the reaper queen and he is a little scared about this. But it still wasn't attacking him at all, this make everyone even more confusing.

Malory: why isn't it doing anything?

Cara: I don't know. Raas and zombo do you know?

Raasclark: I don't know. Never seen the reaper queen do this