chapter 11: the invisible beast

Nighttime

Everyone is gathered around the fire as Terrorizer is eating his soup to calm down from what he encountered. After that he finishes and is now calm, now he can explain about what happened.

Raasclark: now can you talk?

Terrorizer: yes

Malory: what happened?

Terrorizer: so you remember that I went to explore the blue biome right?

Vanoss: right

Terrorizer: well this is what happened

Terrorizer flashback.

Terrorizer is in complete fright when he sees a creature he has never seen before. It looks like a dragon with colourful orange and blue feathers. He hops on the ravager and takes off running. The creature chases after him as it sprints towards him. Terrorizer tries to avoid many obstacles and many dangerous animals. He looks back to see the creature still chasing him, then it moves to the right and goes invisible. This made terrorizer panic a little and has no idea where it is. He hears to foot steps but can't tell where it's coming from. The footsteps gets louder as the creature reappears in sight. It almost bite the ravager thanks to Terrorizer moving it to the left.

The creature goes behind it as Terrorizer waits for it to breath out something. The creature than jumps straight in the air as Terrorizer was unaware. He looks to behind to see it but still, for he believes that it's invisible. He doesn't hear any footsteps which was concerning. A rock fell from above and Terrorizer looks up to see the creature moving on the giant roots. It than jumps into the wall of a cliff and then jumps in the air. It opens its arms to reveal giant feathered wings as it flies in the air. It turns towards Terrorizer as it dives straight at him. Terrorizer did a hard turn right as soon as the creature got close. It crashes to the ground hard to the point that it was unconscious.

Terrorizer stops and turns to see the creature on the ground unconscious. He goes to it and examined the creature he was being chased by. This thing looks like a relatively large lizard-like creature covered in rough skin with a large round spiny scales. This creature look somewhat similar to a Wyvern, but different. Mainly it's wings and the fact that it didn't breath anything at him. It's feathers however are beauty in colour, so Terrorizer did something he regrets doing. He goes up to the creature and plucked a single feather off the creature. This made the creature grunt a little as it spooked him. He goes to the ravager and takes off back to the base to tell the others.

End of flashback.

Terrorizer holds out the feather and shows it to everyone as proof. They are all surprised about his chase and his encountered with this creature. Raasclark and nakedzombo are in thoughts about what creature he encountered until they saw the feather.

Terrorizer: so ya that's what happened

Cara: Jesus christ lad

Basically: I just surprised that you avoided it

Terrorizer: yup

HLN-A: but what was it?

Terrorizer: I don't know, maybe raas and zombo knows

Raasclark: as the matter of fact we do

Nakedzombo: it was a rock drake

Nogla: a rock drake?

Raasclark: there mainly the wyverns of this ark. But they are completely different, tho they are related

Vanoss: how different are they compare to wyverns?