Dad

I was walking to the exit when i saw Amelia. She saw me also and ran up to me, "Noah!" she said smiling, "Hey Amelia, how's the school treating you" i said smiling, "Well i already made a friend her name is Becky" she said smiling. "Becky?....i dont think you should hangout with her Amelia" i said, "Why she's so nice" she said confused, 

"Trust me just don't" i said warning her. Before she could answer, Becky called her name, "AMELIA COME ON WE'RE GOING TO MY HOUSE" 

"Ok i gotta go bye" she said smiling, she went on her tippy toes and kissed me on the cheek then left. what the fuck l thought, i finally left the school thinking about what just happened when l saw Maddy yelling at her phone, "FUCCKK" she screamed. At least she'll make me feel better and make me forget what just happened . "What are you so mad about" i said, she turned around and looked really mad. It turned me on. "What do you want" she said in an annoyed tone, "Why are you so mad" 

"BECAUSE ALICE AND LOUIS TOOK MY FUCKING CAR TO GO WATCH A MOVIE THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH" she said. She started to rant, it was cute, "I SWEAR WHEN I CATCH THEM IM GONNA FUCKING KILL THEM..I MEAN THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CARS AND THEY TOOK MINE"

"MINE THEY TOOK MY RAGGED CAR WHEN THEY HAVE BETTER CARS". Then she stopped and looked at me, "Why am i telling you this" she sighed, "I can give you a ride home"

"No"

"Please? l swear i wont do anything while in the car", i said. she hesitated then agreed. We got into the car and she told me her address, i started the car and drove to her house. Her house was very small, i mean she lives in a neighborhood...and i know she's not from money. I got out the car with her and saw a women in front of the door, "Hi mom" she said, "Oh whos this" the women asked, "He's just someone from my school dropping me off..and is GOING home" she responded, "But we have to study don't we?" i said as i smirked, "Oh i well i'm leaving and i'll be home late so dont miss me to much" the women said hugging her. Then she got in her car and drove off. I saw Maddy clench her fist, "Come.in."  she said forcing a smile. We walked in her room. Her bed was pushed in the corner of her room and a desk at the end of her bed, it felt very homie. She kicked me out to changed then told me to come. back in, she had shorts with lace at the end and a tank top. Sadly she had a bra on. "Sorry for the mess i wasn't expecting a guest" she shot a glare at me.

"What the teacher said l had to" i said shrugging. While we sat on the ground going over stuff. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her, i wanna kiss her. I set the papers and grabbed her waist setting her on the bed, "NOAH". "I wanna kiss you..can l?" i said looking at her, "Fuck" i heard her mutter, "is that a yes?" is asked, she stayed quiet avoid eye contact with me. That's how l know i won her, l slightly closed the blinds just enough to see a little light l kissed the inside of her thigh leading up, l looked up and at her lips. I stood up and sat on her bed laying back. The bed really smelled like her....it was nice

"I had a really bad day" I said sighing, "Why what happened" she asked, "Well first i practice, i messed up many times and coached asked me to sit out...i knew i shouldn't have hung out last night". I started to rant.....real bad...and she was just their listening to me and also giving me tips. It was really nice. Then we ordered chinese food and ate it in her kitchen, we were watching the real housewives on her laptop. Her house really felt like a house. Theres baby photos, and drawing she drew when she was little everywhere, and everytime she laughed i couldn't help looking at her. She really is beautiful. I got really late and i was going home. When she walked me outside l heard a sigh of relief, " Thank god they gave it back..i just got it" she said sighing, i chuckled and got in my car, "See you next week" i said smiling at her, then i drove off.