Shopping with the devil

Mary Jo's POV

And Izzy just walked away from me to the red headed friend of his, Axl. He pulled him aside and talked with him. Axl seems upset. Izzy's expression never changes however. Izzy finally looks to me once more and disappears into another room. I can't believe he's just left me here. He went on about how none of these people were to be trusted, now he sends off with what he claims is one of the worst ones. Damn him. He's just like every other man, using me for their own gain.

"Though he'd never leave," Says that familiar smug voice.

I turn to see him standing there with a whiskey bottle in his hand. He pulls it to his mouth and takes a drink. He smiles down at me like I'm some all you can eat buffet. A chill shoots through me.

"So," he begins, "where would the lady like to eat?"

I can only shrug. He looks to his left and grabs a very lanky figure wearing nothing but bikini underwear. He is even taller than Nikki. "This is Tommy," he smiles, "Tommy..." he looks at me realizing he doesn't even know my name.

"Mary Josephine," I tell him.

"Ugh," he snarls, "Really? You don't just say Mary Jo or something?"

"Nice to meet you Mary Jos...sss...yeah, I'm Tommy," the other one nods at me.

I nervously nod back.

"Tommy go get dressed," Nikki directs him, "Stradlin has lent me the company of our dearest Mary tonight. She's from New Mexico," Nikki gives him a sideways smirk.

"Ohhhh really?" Tommy says as his eyes turn as predatorial as Nikki's. I feel another chill as Tommy turns away and disappears.

"So where to?" I hear the deep voice of Izzy's friend Axl.

Nikki rolls his eyes. "Ceasar's Palace."

"Sounds great," He smiles at Nikki.

Nikki turns to someone by the door. "Have a limo brought around...make it black."

The person nods and slips out of the room.

"First stop is to one of the stores in the hotel to get this beautiful desert flower something more appropriate to wear."

Axl shrugs in a whatever. A few moments later the Tommy guy come back dressed. "I'm ready dude."

And we leave. When the elevator doors open we are in the casino. Nikki systematically goes by each machine he passes dropping in quarters and pulling handles. What he wins he doesn't even bother to collect. He just walks away. He takes me into this clothes store right in the middle of this hotel/casino. The dresses on the mannequins bear almost everything I was raised to cover.

"Hey," Nikki smiles at the girl working behind the counter in the store.

She turns red and smiles back. "Hi there...Natalie," he says reading her name tag, "I was wondering if you could help pick out a dress for my friend here."

"Absolutely. We have many wonderful dresses. What's the occasion?"

"Dinner. Caesar's Palace," Nikki answers. "And maybe throw in some other shit to wear around the house."

"Oh and shoes bro," Tommy says as he looks through dresses, "Don't forget shoes."

"And shoes," Nikki smiles as he plops down on a sofa to wait.

The sales lady begins pulling things down off the racks and holding them up against me. She starts talking about my skin tone, my hair color, my shape. I don't pay attention because I feel the stares from the sofa. All three sit there slouched down watching my every move. Granted, Axl does seem to pay more attention to them than me. I'm assuming at Izzy's request.