01

Ever since he was a young kid, Jungwon always loved fairy tales. He had always believed in true love. He always believed that every single human had a soulmate and now that he was finally in college, it was Jungwon's mission to find the one for him. 

Jungwon and his best friend, Sunoo, had always planned to go to college together since they were in their freshman year of high school. When they were juniors in high school, they met a senior named Heeseung and the three of them just clicked. Since then, the trio had decided that they would all go to the same college. Their plan ended up working out and Sunoo, Heeseung, and Jungwon ended up in the same college.

-----

A few weeks before his first day of college, Jungwon had arrived at the college for a college tour. He already knew his way around the college because his sister used to attend the same college but he still wanted to make sure that he wouldn't get lost on his first day.

When he arrived, Jungwon saw another student and Jungwon's heart flipped.  Dressed in all black, the man was taller than him, with defined and sharp features. Holy shit, is he a model or something? Jungwon took one look at the boy and he knew immediately. He was in love.

Who is that majestic-looking guy? Jungwon took a sneak peek at the guy's name tag to see his name. Park Jongseong. So, that's his name. And he's a fashion design major. That's cool. Jungwon slowly tried to stand next to that guy throughout the tour, trying not to make it obvious that he was trying to stand near Jongseong.

The tour soon came to an end but Jungwon couldn't remember anything the tour guide had said. All he could remember was Park Jongseong from the fashion department. Ever since then, Jungwon had been thinking about that guy and he was really hoping that he would find him on his first day. 

-----

Then, came an angel in the form of Sim Jaeyun. On his first day of college, Jungwon saw a guy who was looking incredibly confused so he went over to help him out. It turns out the guy was named Jaeyun, also known as Jake, and was pretty cool so Jungwon invited him over to lunch with his friends. 

Well, that might have been the best decision of Yang Jungwon's entire nineteen-year life because Jake turned out to be Park Jongseong's roommate. 

-----

[sunoo🌻]

jungwon:
OMG REMEMBER THAT GUY I WAS TELLING U ABT

sunoo🌻:
the one u saw at the school tour?
the one u supposedly "fell in love with" and were planning on marrying?

jungwon:
YES.
WELL THAT GUY IS PARK JONGSEONG
AKA JAKE'S ROOMMATE
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

sunoo🌻:
that jake has a lot of friends?

jungwon:
NO, ITS MEANT TO BE.
ITS LITERALLY DESTINY

sunoo🌻:
🤨
did ur mother drop u on the head as a baby or st
why r u so delusional 

jungwon:
stop demotivating me 😔
let a boy dream
and u would get it if u saw how stunningly beautiful he is

sunoo🌻:
lmao what💀 
let me just ask u something.
have u ever actually spoken to jongseong before?

jungwon:
uhh no...

sunoo🌻:
so u've never spoken to him but U THINK UR GOING TO MARRY HIM?
YANG JUNGWON ARE U HEARING URSELF
U SOUND INSANE RN