05

Jungwon finally understood. He had seen Jay worry and take care of Jake in a way that was so tender and loving. The worry and love he saw in Jay's eyes was new. Seeing the way Jay treated Jake, Jungwon knew immediately. He likes Jake, doesn't he? 

As Jay apologized and canceled plans, Jungwon just smiled and shrugged it off. "Of course Hyung. Go help Jake Hyung. I'll find my way back home." he said with a bright smile and walked out of the door. 

As he made his way home, Jungwon felt heavy and tired. Why am I even upset? It's not even like I had a chance with Jay Hyung. Someone like Jay Hyung would never like someone like me. Of course, Jay Hyung would like someone like Jake Hyung. It makes sense. Jay Hyung deserves somebody as sweet, handsome, and funny as Jake Hyung.

If I expected Jay Hyung to never like me, then why does it hurt so much? It's so silly. I've not even known for a long time but I still want him to like me. I'm such a loser.

I need to get over my silly crush on him as soon as possible.

-----

@yanggarden tweeted. 

feeling gloomy and humor is my coping technique so:

976 likes | 77 retweets 

replies: 

@ddeonu girl get help 🙏

@sim.jakeyy wonnie are u okay 😭
↪ @yanggarden i hope so👍

@lee_ace there are so many things fundamentally wrong with this tweet
↪ @yanggarden shut up hater🛑🛑🛑

-----

Jungwon had not spoken to Jay ever since he left his house the other day. Jungwon kept trying to convince himself that it was just a coincidence but the truth was that he was trying as hard as he could to avoid Jay in the hopes that he would get over his crush by avoiding Jay. It's probably not the best plan. But, it's the only one I have so.. 

Jungwon spent most of his time studying as he had a test coming up on Monday and he spent the rest of his time hanging out with Sunoo and Heeseung. Jungwon had just finished the test and was about to head home when he suddenly got a message from Heeseung.

-----

[hee hyung🦌]

hee hyung🦌:
come over to my dorm 
let's hang out

jungwon:
ugh 
but i just reached home and I'm so tired

hee hyung🦌:
PLEASE
I NEVER SEE U ANYMORE