Ep-1 : y/n and the prediction 😧

__________________________________________________________________________
Today I left my school a bit late due to my extra classes .and it's almost 7:23 p.m.

On the way i Bought some greocery from super mart, for dinner .after buying some stuff I started to move towards bus stop. After walking some distance I reached bus stand and was waiting for bus to arrive .

45 minutes pass and I'm still waiting for the bus .suddenly my greocery bag broke and all my stuffs were here and there no one bothered me to help . But I just ignored and started to pick my veggies .

Ahhh....can't I have a peaceful day just for once.why it always has to be me. I said while picking the veggies.

As i was about to stand ,an antic ring caught my attention.

It was pure granet ring

OMO!!! who's ring might it be .

Hey Mr.ring can you tell me who is your owner. I said while still holding the ring.

As i was in my own thought.

Soon the bus arrived and having no choice I wored that ring and climbed the bus and left the spot.

After reaching home i soon did my house chores and started to move towards kitchen to make my dinner.

Hmm. Who's ring it might be ahhh....Aniyo!!! I must stop thing about it or else I will get sick.

(30mins later)

Finally lets have some dinner .

The dinner was ready and turning on Netflix and started to munch on my dinner.

After finshing my dinner i started to clean the dishes later I did my night routine and drift myself to dream land.

good night ,mom ...
good night dad... I miss you guys.
Saying this i drift in sleep.

(IN DREAM)
Leave me.... please. I am scared of lizard....

7year old y/n was being torture by her head of orphan miss. Tiff.

Ooo. So little girl afraid of lizard, then do as I say or else I'll lock you her with this lill creatures.

She said moving forward towards lill y/n

Ok ,forget about lizards how about some mild punishment.

Saying this she tooked out hunter which made lill y/n extremely scared.

N~~n~no please what's my mistake what have I ever done to you.