Ep:11- it's our good bye ..💔

____________________________________________________________________________
Entering the building police arrested all the men involve in this plan.

Later the police informed the death of jung kook to his family .and I can hear his mom's crying even if the phone was not on speaker they were really hurt.

_______________

Next day his parents came to buried the body and soon the fundnel of kook was held that evening.

Kook' s family approached me and his mom came forward and held my hands.

Thank you ...thank you so much y/n ,for helping us and to find my child's body ... she said

You're really brave y/n .patting my head jungkook father passed a sad smile .

And later his brother came and inform to leave.

The car is ready we should get going now .

Soon auntie turned to look at kook' s grave and with sad smile she said .

how unlucky mom I am..I couldn't even got a chance to say good bye to my child..I wish could see him and say him good by for one last time. Crying so hardly she said hugging his grave.

You can aunty ....you can see jungkook he's right here with us seeing us. Gently rubbing aunty' s back i said.

What really .....then why he is hidding from me from his own mom please y/n say him to show himself I want to see him.

I couldn't see aunty like this and I know how it feel so I requested kook to show himself but he refused after forcing him he finally showed himself. His parents were shock at first but his mom soon ran towards him and tooked him in her embrace.

Why.....why...you left us kook .

I couldn't control my self tears made there way.

Mom ,dad take care hye-jin you to phabo..he said but I wasn't feeling good vibe.

Brother please don't leave us we need you..his small brother said hugging him tight.

But next movement what I saw made my fear come true.kook was slowly fading away and soon passing a smile to his family saying good bye one last time he faded away.....

His family was about to leave but turned back to see me .

Y/n my child thanks for every thing his mom said

Y/n Noona,you should leave now it's getting late. Hey-jin said but I stoped them.

No...no kook didn't even said me bye he didn't even bother to speak to me.... saying this i sat down near grave .

Hye-jin was about to say but his mom stopped him and signaled to leave me alone and they left from there.

You're so mean kook,now i will not leave from here unless you talk to me..saying this i sat there sobbing and waited for him to come.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello reader's hope you're having a great read till now and let me know your opinions on this story through your comments and votes

Till then see you guys in nxt part byiii 😘