Ep-7: jk confess's y/n🥀♥️

____________________________________________________________________________

What is happening to me....

Why dose my breath become uneven when she's with me...

Why I have these worst fear of loosing her away...

Am I...falling for her......?

Soon after the lunch the class was started. And I was sitting at last row .
Y/n was listening to the lecture and was focused on it.

I didn't realized when i was admiring her .seeing her face just ease my pain
Her doe eyes, plampy pink lips.and her silly yet cute action....she was just my dream knowing it had to vanish one day .

But I don't know what I'm feeling right now .I have these mixed feelings of both happy ,sad ,fear and loseing.

Their was something wired I was feeling for y/n ....but I totally loved this feeling of her.

Soon after y/n's classes were finished we both left for home but on the way a student came running towards y/n

Hey!!y/n listen ..

He was one of y/n classmate. As he approached her I really wanted to punch that face.as it was having some horrible expression.

Hey,Nick is everything ok ..why were you running. She asked him.
he passed his Ekkie smile

Y/n could you just help me with my bio project it's really tuff for me but not for you. He asked her but little did I know something was fishy.

As i checked on him i was right this brat was looking her with those disgusting eyes roaming around y/n body .

But wasn't noticed by y/n.as she was busy thinking.but later she replied him.

Hmmm.... What's the topic for project nick? .

Cancer cell and their effects. He simply replies .

Fine then you can come to my home for project .offering him to visit home to make project she invites him

Ok y/n I'll see in 3hours then .saying this he left from my sight and my anger was bit clam when y/n called me saying let's go home.....

And after 20minutes of walk we reached home and y/n was busy in her work while I just observed her every single movement like creep.

(3 hours later )

Nick asked my help in his project work and after 3 hour passed Nick came to an exact time.

And putting all the stuffs on floor we started our work

Exactly it's more then 4 hours passed and we were done with this project but all this time I didt see jungkook anywhere.

Thinking he just left for small walk i ignored it.and after having some snacks I hear Nick saying somethimg.

Y/n ..I wanna say you something....

He was about to say something but I felt something on my neck. It was jungkook,he was resting his head on my shoulder , and wrapping his arms around my waist.and soon teaseingly his lips was touching my bear neck .

I froze at my spot when his lips came in contact to my neck.and my soul left my body when he said....with his
husky deep voice..

Just...tell him to leave......y/n.. orelse
you'll have to face the concicunses. Brushing his lips against my neck he said

I couldn't help but send Nick back to his home he kept on asking the reason why I'm sending him back but I just told him that i got some urgent work to be done .and agreeing with it he left .

Closing the door behind me . I was busy in my own thoughts and couldn't belive what jungkook did just now.

Was he jealous ....
I thought .

But soon i again frozed at my spot when jungkook caged me between his muscular arms and our faces were just 1 inch far from me.

Y/n.. he spoked in his deep husky voice .

Y/n don't you think you were being to close with that guy Nick.
He was jealous I can sens it .

I was just....help...

Before i could complete my word he smashed his lips on my lip and started to kiss me gently ...

I was suppose to be mad but I don't know when did I losed my control and kissed him back .

After few minute of sharing my first kiss .he attached his forehead on mine ,breathing heavily we stayed stilled with closed eyes .

And breaking the silence he spoked.

Y/n....

Hmmm..I just hmm in response.

I..LOVE..YOU Y/N..

____________________________________________________________________________
Hello reader's hope you're having a great read and sleep ....

Enjoyed this part then comment and vote for this story...

And sorry for mistakes if i have made any if so then just ignore ..

Till then see you guys in nxt part byiii 😘