Ep-6: jk has feelings for y/n !😍🏹

____________________________________________________________________________

Oh god just save me,and keep me safe under your giudence. Covering myself from blanket I slept.

(NEXT MORNING)

I woked up by my alarm sound and started to do my daily work .after I was done with my work i soon got fresh up ,had my breakfast and left for school.

As i was crossing the road I felt a sudden cold icey touch on my shoulder .

Knock,knock...

Someone taped on my shoulder .from behind. I flinched a bit and Soon turned back to check who was it,

Ahh... jungkook you scared me.
It's was jungkook who tapped my shoulder.

Sorry ..... y/n is just, I like to scare you. You look like hamster when you get scared... you know just cute😂😂

(Reference pic of what jungkook meant)

Saying this he again burst in laugh.

I'm not a hamster.....I said pissing off my mood already .

No ,you're a hamster a super cute one.. again saying this he chuckled a bit and squeezed my cheeks adoring me which made me blush for some reason.

But thank fully he didn't noticed it

Ahhh... I'm getting late for school because of you coconut head...
Giving his perfect name I started to run heading towards my school.

Huh.....what...a.. coconut head aisshh this girl(smiling a bit). HEY Y/N !!!!!!WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME..DO LOOK LIKE A COCONUT HEAD TO YOU!!!!!!!

He started to follow me till school .and soon after 20 min me and jungkook reached school .

I told jungkook to stay at home as I'm here and I can handle it .but as He know their faces and thats was the main reason i bought him here and also he said that he can't take any risk on me.

entering my class I tooked my seat and jungkook sat in last row banch .
And after few minutes the class was started.

Today's class was bit boring and it was time for our history class I was feeling so sleepy becuse of these lectures already. As the teacher started to teach the lesson .I notice jungkook was standing behind our teacher and was mimicking every actions of our
Teacher.

Hehe...he...I can't control my self but
My giggles were out of control .

After 30minutes it's was lunch hour .

Suddenly max showed up and he was having this cunning smile which want me to punch his face.approaching to my table with soup he came.

Hey ,y/n wanna have some, soup I specialy added more soup you'll love it. Passing me the bowl he waited .

Something wasn't right a bully who's now offering you a bowl of soup big no a total red flag .

You sure , you're giving this to me .how can I trust that it's safe.
raising my eyebrow I asked

Are you doughting at me y/n. Giving an ugly eye squeeze expression he asked.

Ok..ok..I'll take it..

As i was about to take the bowl from max's .suddenly he slipped from his spot which caused total mess as all the soup has spilled on floor and upon him making him soak in soup

Every one start to laugh at him and I can see a total embarrassment all over his face.

Ahhh....what's going on (see"s y/n giggling at him) y/n you bitch I know it's your plan huh....
Cursing me he left from there . With embarrassed face.

I was busy laughing at him and that's when i noticed him ....jung kook.

He was burning in anger and also i know why..going near him i slowly started rubbing his back singhing him to calm down.

Jungkook....is ...it ...
I was about to complete my word but jungkook cutt's of ..

He is that guy ....yeah y/n it's him .
His gaze still fixed on Max's figure with anger ranged in him.

Kook's gaze on max was like he would burn him any seconds if i let my grip loose on him but no it's not an perfect time.

Hold on kook ,it's not a right time and also we'll figure it out an other day .but for now relax your self first. Ok

Giving hmm.... in response he calmed himself and now everything was ok .
But only for today.....

(Jungkook pov)

I was burning in anger seeing max roaming freely after killing me and those memories hit me hard but suddenly i felt soft hands on me.one hand was busy calming me and other was on my hands.

And even worse when my anger totally faded in sec by her low yet sweet voice.it was y/n her voice made me to stop it.

Hold on jungkook....

I couldn't help but just listen to her as she says...

Her hands were resting on.my hands seeing these now I totally froze in spot
My breathing were becoming heavier
Seeing her these close .

What is happening to me....

Why dose my breath become uneven when she's with me...

Why I have these worst fear of loosing her away...

Am I...falling for her......?

____________________________________________________________________________
Hello reader's
Hope you loved this part and also plz ignore my mistakes as I'm not that good story writer
And make sure you show your love and support through votes and comment I'd love to know .

Till then see you guys in nxt part byiii 😘